Pregnant after IF

Need earplugs!!

Okay so I know what's going to happen during the birth. I get it. I'm a FTM. At this point (27w) nothing is stopping it now. Right? One way or another this little girl is going to come out. So really I don't need to hear every horrific detail from everyone I know about their birth. One person says omg you def want a vaginal birth. The next says c sections are the way to go.

Bottom line is I don't give a rats ass how she comes out as long as she's healthy and unharmed.

Anyone else done hearing stomach turning stories? :-@
SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
 TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
 First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
DH's TESE surgery December 2013
First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
 Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
 Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
 Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
Baby Girl is due August 27th
Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

Re: Need earplugs!!

• Right?? I think it's especially weird when people try to freak me out that know my infertile history. Like obviously we'd do whatever we had to do to have a baby, I didn't just forget that child birth is part of it! Honestly the story that scared me the most was my moms! Because she said she didn't have contractions or her water break or really any warning, she just realized while in the bathroom that she was accidentally pushing a baby, yikes. DH works at least an hour away w no traffic so I need warning contractions!! Lol

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• There are so many things that can happen and everyone experiences labor differently...it's really pointless to even hear about it past a certain point!  I will say I was kinda grateful to hear about the hard time they had post-delivery, though.  Not a lot of people talk about the mesh panties, bleeding, and squirt bottle.  It's an all new level of intimacy when you are peeing with a nurse staring at your crotch while holding a squirt bottle... :P

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Seems everyone has a horror story to share. Thanks people, I don't need it. My midwife recommended the book ina mays guide to natural child birth. I recommend it for the first half at least. All L&D stories. It actually gets a little boring cuz 99% of them everything goes perfectly smoothly. I think that is pretty normal, and reasuring.
  • Luckily(?) so far no one has beat the story of what my mom had to go through to have me, but personally, I really don't like to dwell on L&D. I don't/won't have a birth plan. I'm going to show up to the hospital I registered at with my packed bag and have faith in the professionals. I know where this train is headed. I've known where it was going for a long, long time.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers