November 2015 Moms

Baby due November 9,2015

Due November 9 and can't wait to find out what I'm having I will know June 22,2015. Not sure if I want a boy or girl just want the baby to be healthy. Mother of 3. 2 boys 1 girl

Re: Baby due November 9,2015

• My due date is also November 9th but as of now I will most likely deliver at 34 weeks. (I have some complications.) I am having a girl and can't wait to have the a/s on June 22nd and find out all is healthy with the baby!! :)
  • My due date is November 9th as well. Having a girl, anatomy ultrasound scan on June 17th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nov 9 too! Team green! I have a daughter and would love another little girl but will be super excites if it is a boy, I am also thinking boy but I will find out when the baby is born.
  • Due November 9th as well! Having a Girl! Which is super exciting this is our second child we have a 4 year old boy.
  • Also due the 9th! We don't find out until 22 wks. Not going to lie I would love a girl!! My husband and I have 3 boys together and I have two older step sons, so 5 boys! So honestly I am not holding my breath for that girl :)
  • akiraw91akiraw91 member
    edited June 2015
    Due Nov. 9th as well. Excited and nervous about the anotomy scan on June 22nd. Hope my baby is healthy.