1st Trimester
Options

Feeling worse as getting closer to second tri

Has anyone else started feeling worse as their second trimester has gotten closer? I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and am feeling sicker than ever..I was really hoping to get some relief from the constant nausea soon, but it's only getting worse!...

Re: Feeling worse as getting closer to second tri

• Options
    I am 10 weeks today and have had more nausea and appetite loss in this past week than previously combined weeks. Hopefully the sickness ends for you soon since 2nd trimester is when it is supposed to ease up!
  • Options

I am 10 weeks today and have had more nausea and appetite loss in this past week than previously combined weeks. Hopefully the sickness ends for you soon since 2nd trimester is when it is supposed to ease up!

Same problem. I had one easy day two days ago and got all excited... Nope... It just got worse
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mglarosmglaros member
    Yes! I've had a pretty smooth first 9 weeks then around 10 I've been having head aches and ALL day nausea.
  • Options
    Now that I am about to be second tri I feel great during the day (morning sickness wise, I have constant congestion that is killing me still) but get REALLY sick in the evenings. Like, sicker than I ever was during the day. Ugh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was just about to ask about this. I'm 10 weeks and had my worst day yesterday. The nurse said morning sickness usually peaks around 9 weeks but I am concerned as mine seems to be worse now. Thoughts? Anyone else with previous pregnancies have this? Thank you!