Chit Chat
Options

Cocoa Butter

Does cocoa butter really help for stretch marks and if not is there a remedy that you've tried or heard of that works? Thanks! :)

Best Answer

• Options
    JamieL31210JamieL31210 member
    Answer ✓
    Don't know if you're asking for prevention or cure. I can't speak from experience but I can say that for prevention I think it can help, but not necessarily if your prone to it from genetics. My cousin used it while pregnant and put it everywhere except her bottom and that's the only spot she got them lol

For after the fact unfortunately I don't think there's really cures, fitness & toning can help but won't get rid of them. But I have heard that spray tanning can help covering them greatly as long as it is applied correctly.

If no luck they should be embraced, because they're your battle scars from the amazing miracle you created!

Answers

• Options
    Bio oil. You can find it at Walgreen's, use it twice a day. It is amazing, non greasy and smells nice. I used it on my breast augmentation scars and it worked wonders. It's great for prevention & diminishing scars and stretch marks.