CD/DPO:
Timing:
Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:
GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday?

Re: *TWW* Thursday*

• Month/Cycle:2/2
    CD/DPO: 18/5
    Timing:-1
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a4424     Pretty excited i didn't fail at temping my first time around
    GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? Its a toss up between July 4th and Labor Day. Both are in the summer and revolve around time with our family.

• Month/Cycle: 1 after mc
    CD/DPO: 22/6? MC early May so it's hard to know for sure
    Timing:-3,-1,o
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: just want this cycle to end (+ or -) mc sucks and leaves so many unknowns!
    GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving- good food, Family,friend and none of the pressure that Christmas brings!
  • Loading the player...
  • katiettkatiett member

Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 (I'm having a brain block where I'm not sure what days we include so forgive me if I put too many)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I'm very happy about the timing and super hopeful that this will be our month! DH is going to be gone during this entire TWW so iffffff I get a BFP, I will have time to plan something cutesy to tell him. Yes, I realize I'm way ahead of myself!

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas!

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Ovulation Chart

• Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 25/6
    Timing:0
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Feeling disappointed with timing this month. Just want this cycle to be over so we can try again next time!!! Let's goooo!!!
    GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? I love the whole Christmas season! Yes, I'm one of those crazy people who starts listening to Christmas music right after Halloween 
    :))
  • Ok so pretty much up until this week, there would be like 40 posts by now. And i very much enjoyed seeing were everyone was at and who was close to my cycle. Is this type of thread frowned upon now or something?
  • kmcc14kmcc14 member
    Ok so pretty much up until this week, there would be like 40 posts by now. And i very much enjoyed seeing were everyone was at and who was close to my cycle. Is this type of thread frowned upon now or something?
    No, the regs moved on after the BG's went crazy with bannings and shutting down threads last Saturday.  If you go read the "read only" threads from Saturday you will get the gist of what happened.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Gotcha, I'm not around on the weekends so thats why i missed all the action. 
  • march2008march2008 member
    edited May 2015
    Month/Cycle:13/15

CD/DPO: CD 20 - 7 DPO

Timing: IUI the evening before ovulation ....literally all eggs in one basket in this month

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Temp dropped today and I wish I could somehow will it to be related to implantation, but it's probably just a random thing. It's so hard to remain positive at cycle # 15. :(

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas! I love Christmas music, all of the decorations, and going to the farm to choose and cut our own tree
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing:-4, -2, 0, +1

Testing: Trying to wait until Saturday which will be 14 DPO

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Trying not to get my hopes up because my temp dropped some 10 & 11 DPO but came up again today so hoping that's a good sign!!

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday?
    I LOVE Christmas because DH and I moved 14 hours away from all out family so Christmas is the one time guaranteed I will travel home to see them!!
  • labackerlabacker member
    edited May 2015
    I'm new to the bump so still learning all the abbreviations! TWW starts today! Hoping to not offend anyone as it appears on other threads that people get a little fiesty on here. :) I've read a ton of the TTC threads, but this is the first TWW one I've found. Here goes nothing ...

Month/Cycle: 1 (1st month trying after a missed miscarriage in early April.)

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: Waiting until I'm late (I wasted soooo many tests on my first pregnancy testing too early - not doing that again!)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: This is my first cycle after my D&C, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up! But keeping my fingers crossed very tight.

GTKY: LOVE Christmas - there is something so magical about a beautifully lit Christmas tree.

EDIT - Whoops, just realized today is Friday and this is the TWW Thursday post. SORRY!