Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Post-First Trimester Miscarriage Physical Symptoms?

Berkol19Berkol19 member
Hi everyone. I had a missed miscarriage that was noticed when there was no heartbeat when I should have been a bit over 9 weeks along with baby number 2. I had an ectopic with my first pregnancy, my second has now resulted in a thriving 2 - year-old son, and this was my third pregnancy.

It has now been four weeks since I delivered my baby. However, my breasts are still very tender, I still have a bit of a bump, and I still have pretty regular cramps. Have others of you who were early in your pregnancies had similar lingering physical symptoms? When did they go away? I am really trying to cope each day, but every physical reminder feels like a knife to my heart. No one warned me I would still feel pregnant and look pregnant for weeks afterward, and I just feel like it might help if I at least know what I in for.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Post-First Trimester Miscarriage Physical Symptoms?

• Hi, I've had 3 loss. 1 very early mc that happend "naturally" and two mmc where i had cytotec treatments. Your hormones can be wonky for at least 4-6 weeks after. Usually they straighten more out after you get back your AF. If you have not been to a follow-up us to check that all pregnancy tissue have been passed I would recommend you to go see your doc since that can mean there still are some pregnancy tissue left that can cause your hormones to act up and be a huge risk for infections. Good luck