Trying to Get Pregnant

Does this look positive?

Did I get your attention? :) 

Hey all, I finally decided it was time to introduce myself! I have been lurking here for way too long now, since just after the last major banning and decided I’d jump in.  I am 24 and so is DH, we have been together six years and married one. I have a degree in education but am currently just subbing and DH is in the Air Force.  We have been NTNP since around November.  I found out I was pregnant in January but had a loss in March.  Since then I have been lurking around this board and have learned a ton. You ladies are the best and have a wealth of information!  I have read the newbie thread and have been temping for two months now.  I promise to not post pee sticks, get offended and research before I ask a question that’s been asked before.  I enjoy all the snark and fun you all have here and regret that I didn't intro sooner but I will do my best to contribute where I can!  

Re: Does this look positive?

• Nailed it. Welcome :)
    Me: 27 DH: 32
    2 Pugs: Max and Daisy (adopted 2006)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • AlyeenaAlyeena member
    You got me lol. Welcome
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Welcome! I'm Ella, also a fellow newbie. Glad you decided to join us!
    I'm Ella, furmommy to two Maltese!
    Me: 30 DH: 29
    TTC #1 since Jan 2015 \\ current ff chart
  • Ash9614Ash9614 member
    Haha! I'm new too and have been mostly reading, but saw your title and thought, "Nooooo! Not another one! This has got to be a record." Well done - welcome!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well done and welcome!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

You totally got me. Welcome!
    Praying this is our take home baby. STICK TURKEY Mommy will miss you everyday my beautiful angel. We love you Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers M/C on 1/05/11 at 11 weeks.
  • Hahaha welcome! I clicked to watch the fireworks, but was pleasantly surprised!
  • Welcome! I normally just lurk but wanted to say hello, and that my DH is Air Force as well. It has been a pain finding a job in my career field since we moved to our current base! We are also both 24 and have only been married since August, so the challenges that come with his career are still pretty new to me. Also, I'm so sorry for your loss and hope your stay at TTC is a short one!
  • Girl, I was about to go off. Welcome!
    TTC since 12/2014
  • Perfect.  Welcome! 
    imageimage
  • Welcome! I normally just lurk but wanted to say hello, and that my DH is Air Force as well. It has been a pain finding a job in my career field since we moved to our current base! We are also both 24 and have only been married since August, so the challenges that come with his career are still pretty new to me. Also, I'm so sorry for your loss and hope your stay at TTC is a short one!

Hi! Nice to know someone in a similar situation. That is why I am currently subbing I moved after the school year started but hopefully this fall I will have a job. Getting settled in a new place takes a while.

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

• QuazelQuazel member
    Darn it. I planned to say it looks like you positively didn't lurk. Well played, well played!
    Hi! Nice to know someone in a similar situation. That is why I am currently subbing I moved after the school year started but hopefully this fall I will have a job. Getting settled in a new place takes a while.
    Welcome! 

There is a great group that works with military spouses to find jobs when they PCS called MSCCN (Military Spouse Corporate Career Network). I went to a workshop they did (I am also new to this life) and I met many very successful spouses and built a few connections. Check them, out, they may be able to help you!
    Me: 37/ DH: 41
    Married: Oct 2014
    TTC #1: April 2015

• Welcome!! Sorry about your loss earlier this year :( Happy to have you!
  • Carazona5Carazona5 member
    edited May 2015
    Hahaha I got popcorn ready before I clicked because I thought everyone would be tearing you to pieces but this was funnier ;)
    Welcome from another newbie with the same sense of humor. I started my first post with "am I pregnant if... Just kidding ;)"

Have a great time here, I have been so far!

Hey all, I finally decided it was time to introduce myself! I have been lurking here for way too long now,
    since just after the last major banning and decided I’d jump in.  I am 24 and so is DH, we have been together
    six years and married one. I have a degree in education but am currently just subbing
    and DH is in the Air Force.  We have been
    NTNP since around November.  I found out
    I was pregnant in January but had a loss in March.  Since then I have been lurking around this
    board and have learned a ton. You ladies are the best and have a wealth of
    information!  I have read the newbie
    thread and have been temping for two months now.  I promise to not post pee sticks, get
    offended and research before I ask a question that’s been asked before.  I enjoy all the snark and fun you all have
    here and regret that I didn't intro sooner but I will do my best to contribute
    where I can!

Yeah, welcome & all but not cute.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Newbies with a sense of humor. I like it.
    Welcome! :-h
  • Carazona5 said:

Really? ^

Yes really. I would rather a straight forward intro. Pretending to post pee sticks isn't a new thing. It's not clever or witty. I'm not lacking in good humor but posts like these draw my ire because then a whole new swath of newbies do it. Then people see post titles & think it's alright to post pee sticks. I've seen it happen before.

So before you get your panties too twisted I've got a logical reason I don't care for this type of intro.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Haha they aren't twisted, I'm not that easy to offend ;) I just look for any reason to post the pic I did above ;) I love that kid's face.

I get what you're saying but thought she was funny. But I'm new here so...
  • Carazona5 said:

Haha they aren't twisted, I'm not that easy to offend ;) I just look for any reason to post the pic I did above ;) I love that kid's face.

I get what you're saying but thought she was funny. But I'm new here so...

It is a funny GIF.

I appreciate what OP was trying to do & she's got her plan in place. I just don't want this to become "a thing".

Anyway, OP welcome & I go drink my coffee now.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Hey all, I finally decided it was time to introduce myself! I have been lurking here for way too long now,
    since just after the last major banning and decided I’d jump in.  I am 24 and so is DH, we have been together
    six years and married one. I have a degree in education but am currently just subbing
    I was pregnant in January but had a loss in March.  Since then I have been lurking around this
    thread and have been temping for two months now.  I promise to not post pee sticks, get
    offended and research before I ask a question that’s been asked before.  I enjoy all the snark and fun you all have
    where I can!

I apologize, I was just trying to be silly and have fun with it. I see now why it may not have been a good idea. Thanks for explaining why.
  • Welcome :-h

where I can!

I apologize, I was just trying to be silly and have fun with it. I see now why it may not have been a good idea. Thanks for explaining why.
    It's all good. I was probably a little harsher than I meant to be. Hang out. I promise I'm not always a curmudgeon :P

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• awesome, welcome!