Baby Names
Options

For fun, girls name poll

AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
edited May 2015 in Baby Names
This is all for fun at this point, but which is your favorite first name from the following? Feel free to comment as to why, or which one you hate too.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

For fun, girls name poll 72 votes

Natalie
22% 16 votes
Emma
11% 8 votes
Evelyn
11% 8 votes
Christina
4% 3 votes
Keira
12% 9 votes
Eleanor (nn Ella)
19% 14 votes
Vivian
19% 14 votes

Re: For fun, girls name poll

• Options
    I am always going to love Emma.

I'll never use it, but I'll always love it.
  • Options
    I voted Evelyn.  It is DDs name and I love it.  I don't care that it is higher up in popularity.  When you count the number of girls named Evelyn, you need to go into the 50s on the boys list to get down to the same number.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eleanor is the most classic to me, as well as the strongest. Don't care for the nickname Ella though. I don't think it needs a nickname.
  • Options
    I absolutely love Emma. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • Options
    I voted Natalie. It is a name I've always loved for some reason. Also love Natalia. I really don't like Keira or Vivian. I just have negative associations with both. My moms name is Evelyn, and while I love her very much, I have really never liked the name. Emma, Eleanor, and Christina are all great. Although I prefer Christine.
  • Options
    Natalie - Love the name! Almost named DD Natalie, but people started calling her Nat or Natty and I hated that nickname!
    Emma - Pretty, classic, overused.
    Evelyn - Pretty, love the nn Evie
    Christina - Meh
    Keira - Don't hate it, Don't love it
    Eleanor (nn Ella) - My vote, although it's such a beautiful name I  don't think a nn is required
    Vivian - Love it
  • Options
    We're spelling it Kira but it's our #2 choice.