Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovulation coming near ...

Re: Ovulation coming near ...

• Options
    Crowqueen03Crowqueen03 member
    edited May 2015
    Our "Fertile" days are around the same.Mine is coming up soon as well i think anyways.Hard to say when looking at a calendar without tempting and charting for a few months but seeing as everyone is still TTC here its hard to say for anyone since we are all hoping the same thing.
    So my Period calendar is showing me I will becoming fertile on Friday leading to my Ovulation on Monday and will stop being fertile Wednesday. Do any of you ladies have any tricks or any tips to send that sperm to an egg! :(

TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Thanks @crowqueen03 it's really hard TTC its made me a bit crazy because I'm still trying to have my first little bean. And I wanted to see if anyone has a positions they done in TTC. Ugh hate not being able to get pregnant 4 years of trying and nothing. I was Diagnosed with PCOS but still I guess its not my time yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Iv'e been doing "Doggy Style" since its a bit closer to the cervix also i don't produce a lot of CM and hardly any EWCM so i take Evening Primrose oil and Mucinex for that.Also trying baking soda...some people will recommend some are against it and Pre-Seed to help the swimmers up there.
    TTC #2

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Oh thank you good luck on this journey on TTC! <3:)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thank you and i really hope your journey comes to a close soon.Just remember to take it one day at a time.Buy some OPK's and most women on here would suggest fertility friend and a BBT to start charting if you don't get KU in a couple months.
    TTC #2

My Ovulation Chart

• Options

Hello and welcome. It looks like you are relying on the calendar app, which is not accurate. You need to learn to chart your cervical mucus, opks and temp to actually know when you are ovulating. If you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility, by toni weschler, you will be so amazed at what you learn. :)

As for getting the sperm to the egg, I've heard ejaculation in the vagina is the best way. Lol.

This.

Also Borg - that last time cracked me up, and yet is very true!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Options
    Penis in vagina works best.
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Options
    Sex every other day. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    snow animated GIF.
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    Married since 3/2013
    TTC since 05/2014
    05/28/2015 First IUI-Cancelled

• Options

Iv'e been doing "Doggy Style" since its a bit closer to the cervix also i don't produce a lot of CM and hardly any EWCM so i take Evening Primrose oil and Mucinex for that.Also trying baking soda...some people will recommend some are against it and Pre-Seed to help the swimmers up there.

No offense but there is actually no proof that any position is better for conception. The male ejaculation is forceful enough that the sperm can get where it needs to go. But have fun!
  • Options
    @jennnbunnnyxo you asked what tricks the ladies here had & they told you! Go lurk some more..
  • Options
    If you're concerned about getting sperm to an egg, maybe ask your RE? They should have better answers for you if you want more than just ejaculating into the vagina.
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Options
    edited May 2015
    To all the really rude people on this post, serious piss off. Clearly 4 freaking years of trying after doctors and doctors telling you that you are fine, isn't anything I've taken to surprise. I've been to a RE, I've been every where wondering whats wrong. I've done everything clearly a penis in the vagina works but my vagina has not been working because I DO NOT GET PREGNANT. I've done even the clear blue test to see when I ovulate, charted my temp and my husband has perfect freaking swimmers. So excuse me if my post was in the way. Next time read my other post maybe you would realize I've tried to conceive since 2011. Thanks for such nice comments no wonder people now in days can't go on the internet. Bunch of bullies seriously how its 6 am and I'm annoyed at the slick remarks and how this shot has me annoyed with all the hot flashes and all my mood swings And most of all my short temp for people who try to be really mean on the internet. Yes I've tried anything to have a baby but I guess having one isn't in my journey thanks for all the GIFs it honestly was nice to feel the way I feel after years and years of trying thanks ladies you know how to feel a girl really welcomed. Goodnight and Please if you have nothing nice to say don't bother replying. Frustration, don't need to add more stress on my life. 

QFP

If you had given details of your TTC journey in this post, you probably would have gotten a better response. How are we to know that you posted something somewhere else? Your name is unfamiliar. We cannot read EVERY thread on here to know your background story. As PP said, your question seemed like an it was coming from someone that knew nothing about their body or how their fertility works. We get a lot of that... Try lurking, interacting with everyone and supporting others... then, when you ask a question like this, you will get better feedback because people will know you. 

You are new and honestly, I skip a lot of threads with subjects similar to this one when posted by someone that is unfamiliar because its usually a drive by pity party or random pee stick. No thanks, I have better posts to read and interact on like a GTKY thread for example... 

Sometimes the best way to help yourself is to support others. The ladies on here do that if they see someone taking the time to lurk and interact. Now pick yourself up, dust off your shoulders and start over...

EDIT: looking at your post history, I can see you are not actually new. With that said, I've only been here about three weeks on the regular and your name is still unfamiliar. Just try to interact more. That's all I can say.
    Me: 37/ DH: 41
    Married: Oct 2014
    TTC #1: April 2015

• Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    edited May 2015
    Triple post, sorry!
  • Options
    QuazelQuazel member
    edited May 2015
    Triple post, sorry!
  • Options
    *disclaimer* THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT! The thread title just reminded me of this.

• Options

*disclaimer* THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT! The thread title just reminded me of this.

I wanted to post this days ago- but I couldn't find the right GIF!!
    O:-)

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3