TTC After a Loss

Baby steps

I had my 2 week followup post d&c today. He said we are good to ttc after my first cycle and not to come back unless I am pregnant or don't get AF for 6 weeks. He also said if/when we get pregnant again he will see us first around 7 weeks then every two weeks after that for the first trimester to put our minds at ease. To top it off, I took an OPK when I got home and it showed high fertility today. So, with how regular my periods are, that should put me on schedule for AF in 2 weeks, which will be 4 weeks after my procedure. So tempting to try now but I don't want to jump the gun and end up back here with another loss in 3 months. So, if all goes as expected, DH and I will be busy fathers day weekend......haha

Re: Baby steps

• @rachrobertson YAY!!  I hope your AF shows up on time, I know I felt like I was waiting for mine for forever.  I know it is tempting, but better safe than sorry.  I had one doctor telling me to go for it immediately after the D&C and the other told me to wait one cycle in the same office :-\.  We choose to wait the cycle because I didn't want to get my hopes up thinking I was pregnant when AF was just late after the D&C and I likely would have taken a pregnancy test since I was 6wks post-op when AF showed her head, and the BFN would have probably thrown me into hysterics.  Anyway good luck!!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"