Two Under 2
Options

Survival Tips and Baby Hacks for BTDT 2u2 veterans!

I'm expecting DS when ODS will be 18 months. Looking for any tips/hacks from those who have BTDT. 
Anything from must-have items to strategies for multi-tasking/parenting would be greatly appreciated.
One specific question: what did you do with LO when big sib needed one-on-one time like putting big sib down for naps/night or bath time while LO was awake? 

Cross Post

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Survival Tips and Baby Hacks for BTDT 2u2 veterans!

• Options
    Following! I'm new to having 2u2 and am trying to figure things out. DS is 2 weeks old and so far my best strategy has been baby wearing.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck, @supersarah77 i hope the first two weeks are going well for you. Hopefully someone will respond. This is cross posted on the parenting 24m+ board and I received one response so you may want to check that out as well. I'd include the link here but I'm mobile.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first were 13 months apart. We are now expecting our sixth and will have six under six :) I wore #2 a lot or placed him in a bouncer on the other side of the baby gate for safety. I would take him in his bouncer for baths and bedtime if he wasn't napping. I tried to put him down first so my oldest and I could have extra time. As for household tips I started making a lot of crockpot meals since the witching hour is a little crazy with two. I also wash most of our clothes on cold and pretreat stains so I can just throw things in the washer as I go and start it when needed. I gave up a "laundry routine" and just do it that was still.