Pregnant after a Loss
Options

new here possibly pregnant after still birth...

Hello ladies, first off I wanted to say if no one has told you today that you are all amazing, brave, wonderful ladies!! The short version of my story, we have a 5 yr old who was born at 27 wks 5 days due to preeclampsia, we lost Babi a year ago May 8th, he was still born at 20 wks due to the cord being pinched at the end and no nutrition. Now we started trying in September and I know many try much longer but for me this felt like an eternity!! Anyhow I would start my period on Saturday but today I tested with those wondofo strips and got 3 positives so I called the dr and went in, because if I am I have to start shots immediately due to protein s deficiency. So I go in and their urine test says negative so I'm devastated of course but they did a blood test and will call me tomorrow. This is my first time to use these strips I know they detect sooner/lower hcg but I assumed they were wrong. I bought a first response on the way home just took it and it's positive with a much darker line than the strips. So my hopes are up again. Prayers would be appreciated. I don't think I can handle to be disappointed again right now. Thanks for reading.

Re: new here possibly pregnant after still birth...