TTC After a Loss

AF arrived today: What a SLAP IN THE FACE

I could've sworn I got pregnant this month since the miscarriage since all of the symptoms were pointing to pregnancy but obviously not. AF arrived today (it's been coming every month on the dot) with only spotting so far so I'm guessing it will lead up to a heavy flow. It just sucks :( Next month then...

Re: AF arrived today: What a SLAP IN THE FACE

• I'm sorry hon.  It's been doing that to me each month too with the symptoms.  In fact, last month I was 3 days late and I have NEVER had that happen before.  Talk about a cruel joke.  You are right, there is always next month.  Any way the spotting could be implantation spotting?
  • I know. Such a bad joke. And about implantation bleeding? I'm not sure. I thought about it but I'm not getting symptoms anymore other than sore boobs so I honestly doubt it... I checked again and I'm only spotting unto my tampon. Don't know what to think :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry. I told DH i can be patient for 2 cycles but will get ridiculously impatient and crazy if it takes us longer which won't help anything. It took us 6 months to get pregnant with our angel baby so I am sure it will take time when we ttc again.
  • Thanks for replying back. Sorry for your loss. My cycles after has been crazy after the loss so I don't know what's going on with me. I'm going to check in the morning to see if I have any developments. I'm hoping the spotting is IB though so we'll have to wait and see.
  • KimBTKimBT member
    I know exactly how you feel! I never thought AF would be such a punch to the gut month after month. I'm praying for you that it is IB