International Bumpies

Anyone in South Asia?

I'm currently living in Bangladesh, so I was wondering if there was anyone in this region or in areas with similar cultures like India or Pakistan who are carrying children here but not from here?
Religiously Married - 25 March 2013

Legal Wedding Day AND Pregnancy Loss - 31 July 2013

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Anyone in South Asia?

• Hello Miranda!

Not in Bangladesh, although I have been and really loved the country! I'm Tanzania based, although totally different it's also similar in that we are pregnant in very different cultures. Where you from originally? What takes you to Bangladesh? When is baby due?

• Hello Miranda! Not in Bangladesh, although I have been and really loved the country! I'm Tanzania based, although totally different it's also similar in that we are pregnant in very different cultures. Where you from originally? What takes you to Bangladesh? When is baby due?
    My name is Amanda, lol. Sorry, it doesn't notify me when people reply on my phone. The phone app REALLY sucks. I am in Dhaka, but from the USA originally. I married a Bangladeshi man in England and it was easier for us to come here than to fight to stay in England or shell out for all the costs of a US visa for him. Tanzania sounds interesting too! Same story or different? 

And I'm due Christmas Eve (or Milad-un-Nabi, since we're Muslim and those holidays fall on the same day this year). :-) You?
    Religiously Married - 25 March 2013

Legal Wedding Day AND Pregnancy Loss - 31 July 2013

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello! I am an Indian living in Singapore. EDD 23rd April 2016 :) nice to meet people closer to my timezone. I'm amazed there aren't more of us. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you both!
  • @Skydance , I live close by. From Malaysia. When are you due?
  • snowdueysnowduey member
    edited September 2015
    I'm a FTM with a 2 month old from India .