Infertility

#1 with FSH of 13.6 and AMH 1.26 HELP

Hello i am 31 i have one son he 8 years old, I was pregnant Nov 2014 however i had MC at 7 weeks We have been trying convince from then. I have seen a RE and my FSH levels are 13.6 and AMH is 1.26 i will start injection on my Thursday if my fsh is lower  which will be my day 3 any success stories hope advice. i need someone that has similar issues. Please HELP

Re: #1 with FSH of 13.6 and AMH 1.26 HELP

• jnissajnissa member
    My numbers were way worse than that and I still had success  - though we did IVF. I had an FSH of 15 and an AMH of .7. There is always hope (but you should probably be aggressive).
    Me: 41, DH 38, Diagnosis DOR
    Started TTC 12/2013
    First Trip to RE: 11/2014
    IVF Round 1: 2/2014 - BFP
    DD Born 11/9/2014
    TTC a Sibling Started 5/2015
    First IVF Round 8/15 - BFN
    Taking a break to go on vacation + enjoy the holidays before FET and/or another IVF round in 2016!

• Nakia31Nakia31 member
    Thxs so much we are going to do IUI with the injections
  • Loading the player...
  • Nakia31Nakia31 member

today they did another day 3 test just found out I had 12 follicles is that okay?

• Those numbers aren't even that bad. 12 follicles is great! Good luck
  • Hi, 12 follies is a great number it does only take one. I had 10yrs (7 rounds ) of IVF to then fall naturally so miracles do happen. Make sure they have done all the blood test re immunes etc .
    Good luck x
  • Just to add to the above my amh was 3 I only ever got 2 follies so please don't get too hung up on numbers and bloods this is to give the doctors an idea but tbh they don't know everything.
  • Thxs guys, because i have been really down my blood work came bck fsh was 9.9 so that gave me hope and I changed doctors that lady just was2 a good fit for me I need a fighter in my corner. MY HUSBAND and i just completed all our request blood work so with any hope we coukd start our medicines my next cycle. I HAVe also been tracking ny ovulating with the kit to see if that helps any. I really appreciate you guys taking the time out to reply I been sad and depressed about the situation. Im trying to stay positive and i been praying for some relief and guidance