Babies on the Brain

Netflix

I actually have a day to myself and am feeding my baby dreams. Any one have good things to watch on Netflix that are baby or mommy related?

Re: Netflix

• So I don't have any recommendations for comedies and light-hearted entertainment (at least not focused on babies and/or mommies), but if you're more into documentaries or persuasive pieces:
    They don't have "The Business of Being Born" isn't available any more, but the follow-up "More Business of Being Born" is available. It's very critical of the US for some standard approaches to childbirth (induction and C-sections), but honestly, I found it a great watch. There are plenty moments of women calmly catching their baby.

• So I don't have any recommendations for comedies and light-hearted entertainment (at least not focused on babies and/or mommies), but if you're more into documentaries or persuasive pieces:

They don't have "The Business of Being Born" isn't available any more, but the follow-up "More Business of Being Born" is available. It's very critical of the US for some standard approaches to childbirth (induction and C-sections), but honestly, I found it a great watch. There are plenty moments of women calmly catching their baby.

I second this recomendation. I loved this movie.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Loading the player...
  • Pam973Pam973 member
    Thanks for the suggestions. That was the movie I was originally looking for. I found the More Buisness of being born and am quite enjoying it.