December 2014 Moms

Sleep Bragging

Tired mommies, please put down your pitchforks but I need to brag on my little sleeper. He's 20 weeks and is starting to reliably eat at 9pm, in the crib by 9:30, and sleep through until 6-7am. I'm getting so spoiled! I'm not letting myself get too excited though because I know as soon as I do he'll change things up. And thank God for the Snuza otherwise I'd never sleep that long without checking on him.
William Ross 12/22/14 (32+5 HELLP) EDD 2/11/15

Re: Sleep Bragging

• ses5006 said:

Tired mommies, please put down your pitchforks but I need to brag on my little sleeper. He's 20 weeks and is starting to reliably eat at 9pm, in the crib by 9:30, and sleep through until 6-7am. I'm getting so spoiled! I'm not letting myself get too excited though because I know as soon as I do he'll change things up. And thank God for the Snuza otherwise I'd never sleep that long without checking on him.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Your next wonder week leap is a doozey especially if they are teething...back to newborn hours.

Test
  • Nooooo @CandEChicago don't tell me that! I'm still trying to make it through the 4th leaps sleep problems
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome! Hopefully it lasts! My LO is a good sleeper. Been doing 12 hours 7-7 since 3 months but takes the crappiest naps... Like 2-3 naps of 20 mins. I'll take the 12 hours lol
  • I agree with @CandEChicago- DD slept awesome, got a cold, hit 5 months, and now she's up 2-3 times per night.  Womp womp.  I hope it lasts for you though!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ses5006ses5006 member
    I jinxed it...here I am at 3am...
    William Ross 12/22/14 (32+5 HELLP) EDD 2/11/15
  • Oh no @ses5006!  Can't say I'm shocked, but still feel for you! :( 
    Anniversary

• My little on will be 5m on the 18th. He has been sleeping through the night since 1m. Since 2m he has been sleeping 7 hours, at 3 months he can sleep 11-12 hrs couple days a week. He is teething and naps 4 times a day each an hour long. Couldnt ask for a better baby. :)
  • THE WORST
    Pregnancy Ticker

• My little on will be 5m on the 18th. He has been sleeping through the night since 1m. Since 2m he has been sleeping 7 hours, at 3 months he can sleep 11-12 hrs couple days a week. He is teething and naps 4 times a day each an hour long. Couldnt ask for a better baby. :)

I don't judge my baby based on his ability to remain unconscious. Pretty sure none of us would trade our babies regardless.

Be careful. Stuff you say now will bite you in the ass later with this kid or the next. ;)
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage