Toddlers: 24 Months+

Combo seat for my 3 year old

I'm planning on moving my 7 month old to the convertible car seat my 3 year old is currently using so I wanted to buy a combo seat for him. Anyone have a combo seat they like? I'm looking for one that can be a FF convertible, then a high back booster and eventually a regular booster but I'd like him to use a harness as long as possible. He's 3 years old, 40 pounds and 40 inches tall so he's a big boy and I want something he will be comfortable in.

Thanks dudes.

Re: Combo seat for my 3 year old

• I would look at the Frontier 90. It doesn't go to a backless booster, but you can get those so inexpensively that it would be worth it to go with a seat like the Frontier 90 that can last you so long with the 5 pt harness.

Elisabeth Lee "Ella"
    Born April 14, 2013

Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right, 
    Just like it's meant to be
    All wrapped up in my arms so tight
    Hey, pretty girl, it feels so right
    Life's a long and winding ride
    Better have the right one by your side
    And happiness don't drag its feet
    Time moves faster than you think
  • g8trkimg8trkim member
    We have a Graco Nautilus and I really like it. Our 5 and 2 1/2 year old fit in it comfortably. We haven't used it as a highback or booster yet but I like it as a 5 pt harness.

• Loading the player...
  • We just ordered the frontier 90 and am excited about it! I looked at tons and it looks like it should be a great one that hipefully ds can buckle himself! @SammieLou88 is it an easy buckle situation?
  • THank you everyone!
  • @Bigboobsmcgee we just got our frontier 90 yesterday it's awesome! Really heavy though do if you were going to travel with it(by air) I might consider a different on for that... But it installs easier than any other car seat we have ever had. Highly recommend. (Just wanted to give an update since I recommended it without having used it)
  • @Bigboobsmcgee we just got our frontier 90 yesterday it's awesome! Really heavy though do if you were going to travel with it(by air) I might consider a different on for that... But it installs easier than any other car seat we have ever had. Highly recommend. (Just wanted to give an update since I recommended it without having used it)

Awesome! Thank you for the update!! I'm leaning towards that seat so this is helpful :)