January 2016 Moms

spotting/cramping/loss of symptoms

Hi guys, I'm 5w and today I woke up spotting (dark), lost the few symptoms I had, and cramping. The cramping is very minimal. I know these are all common at 5w but to have all 3 seems like I might be in trouble. Should I go in? Ftm here. So clueless.

Re: spotting/cramping/loss of symptoms

• At this point if you are going to miscarry unfortunately there is nothing they can do for you.
    Hopefully everything is ok.
    If it continues then call your dr in the morning. They will advise you what to do. They may have you go in for betas or an u/s but from the stories I've heard going to the ER is not reassuring.
  • tmytmy member
    I guess I'll wait it out til tomorrow then. Thanks so much. We've been trying for over a year...this will be heartbreaking if it goes the way I think it is. Thanks again.
  • Loading the player...
  • I truely hope everything is fine. Spotting, cramping and symptoms coming and going are all things that a lot of ladies experience.
  • At this point if you are going to miscarry unfortunately there is nothing they can do for you.
    Hopefully everything is ok.
    If it continues then call your dr in the morning. They will advise you what to do. They may have you go in for betas or an u/s but from the stories I've heard going to the ER is not reassuring.

Agree with all this. At this point there's not much you can do. I went to the ER with my first loss. Not a great experience. I would call your dr. right away in the morning and they may squeeze you in. Hopefully it's nothing and the little bean is doing well! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tmy said:

I guess I'll wait it out til tomorrow then. Thanks so much. We've been trying for over a year...this will be heartbreaking if it goes the way I think it is. Thanks again.

So sorry this is happening. Hopefully this is not a mc, but if it is, I would ask for an RE referral.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Hopefully everything is ok! Symptoms can come and go, and like you said mild cramping is normal. Keep us updated. Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • tuitwotuitwo member
    I'm sorry you're experiencing this. The early weeks can be so nerve wracking. Hopefully it is nothing more than normal pregnancy symptoms.
  • tmytmy member
    Thank you all for the support. I went to the doctor this morning. They said it doesn't look good and now I'm starting to have a lot of bleeding. I'm guess I'm going to lose this little one.
  • tmy said:

Thank you all for the support. I went to the doctor this morning. They said it doesn't look good and now I'm starting to have a lot of bleeding. I'm guess I'm going to lose this little one.

I am so sorry for your loss. :(
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • tmy said:

I'm so very sorry. Take care of yourself
    >:D<
  • So sorry for your loss!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• gmp450gmp450 member
    I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. Relax and take care of yourself.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so very sorry. I know there is nothing that anyone can say to comfort you, just know you are not alone.  Many of the women here, including me, have experienced the heartache of a loss. If you need to talk, please let me know.  
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• I am so very sorry. Hugs
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. It sucks so bad.
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Im so sorry. Take care of youself
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Am so sorry but you know what? You will be fine and will be blessed with a baby that will stay. I was 8 weeks when I started spotting, then it increased with cramping. Went to the ER and was confirmed a MC. It was difficult because my husband and I wanted the baby so much. This happened in February 2015. The Dr told me to start taking prenatal vitamins which I did and is still doing. Right now am 6 weeks pregnant.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard to go through.
  • So sorry to hear this! Keeping you in my thoughts!
  • May you be surrounded by comfort, love, and support during this. My thoughts are with you.
  • I am so sorry for your loss
    TTC Since Aug 2010 Started with RE May 2012 HSG clear Tests normal - PCOS IUI#1 - BFN IUI#2 - 7/7/12 BFP Determined Ectopic at 7 weeks - 2 shots MTX finally hit zero 10/2/12 IUI#3 - 11/6/12 - BFN IUI#4 - scheduled for 12/7/12 - Clomid increased to 150mg IUI #5 - 1/4/13 first injectable cycle- BFP 12dpo EDD 9/28/13 Unassisted pregnancy due 1/5/16 - we were going to go back to fertility the following month Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • So sorry
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1: April 2015
    BFP: 4/25/15
    EDD: 1/5/16