February 2015 Moms
Options

Breast Augmentation

I know I may be prematurely thinking about this . But has anyone considered breast augmentations post partum ?

Before pregnancy I had nice And full D cups . I was kind of an early bloomer but I had grown to love my boobs .

It's been 3 months since I had my son and I am breast feeding . I know that I'm not going to be satisfied with my looks when I choose to wean him .
They are now at least DDs and they sag a lot . And I'm so young that I feel like i will be miserable with the way I look . I cannot find any clothes that fit properly. I have low self esteem because my left breast is way bigger than my right.

My back hurts a lot and I find myself hunched over more often.
Does anyone else have issues with their appearance after children ? How far would you go to look the way you used to ? And would I be selfish to want a breast reduction or lift ?

Re: Breast Augmentation

• Options
    teemo87teemo87 member
    Yes, this is my #4 son my breast is only B when i am not breastfeeding but now it double size. The bad news that it look even worst after stopping.
    Because it return to the same size but like a balloon without air :((
  • Options
    @teemo87 that's exactly what I'm afraid they'll look like when I'm finished . I not happy in general when I'm not satisfied with the way that I look especially in this day and age
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Of course it's not selfish! A woman sacrifices her body for their baby! but once you've dried your milk supply, you can get a breast lift if you'd think it'd make you feel better :)
  • Options
    Stopped breast feeding at 7 weeks and they are totally saggy and deflated. I couldn't care less right now. I also have a ton of stretch marks from my boobs to my thighs and there's no fixing that. I lost 46 lbs since the end of my pregnancy. That's good enough for now.
  • Options
    I don't think you are selfish at all. If that is something you can do to make yourself happy then do it. It will be better for you and and your family if you keep yourself happy. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. I would however wait until you are done having kids first because it will just happen again.