1st Trimester

Older Mom

Hello everyone! I am new here. I am 42 with a 11 & 12 yo. My first husband (my 11 n 12 yo daughters father) passed away. Fast forward, I have been married for 6 months and was told that we wouldn't get pregnant without assistance because of his counts and my eggs! Well, on 4/21/15, we got a bfp, so unexpected but excited. Hcg at 4 weeks 5 days was 1498. Go back tomorrow to ensure its increasing! Blessed beyond measure. I pray that everyone here has successful pregnancies!

Re: Older Mom

• Congrats. Amazing post.
    I'm 36 and 6w6d with baby #3.
    Keep us posted.
    Good luck.
  • Went today, measuring 5 weeks and 3 days and only a gestational sac. Dr said that it has increased in size but praying its not a blighted ovum. Did blood work and praying hcg has increased. Now, I am a bit down about this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I am 35 and finally pregnant with my first. I am 6 weeks and 2 days.
  • rms694rms694 member
    Congratulations! I too am over 40, 44 to be exact! It was a surprise as my children are 11 and 22! We are so excited however! We are obviously concerned with my age and a previous miscarriage 7 years ago. I am currently eight weeks two days. They saw the heartbeat and we heard it too! If you want to respond back I would be glad to chat! My thoughts and prayers are with u!! Take care and good luck!!
  • I am also 36 yrs old and 6 wks 6 days pregnant with my second child. My daughter will be 20 this year, so it's like starting over !!
  • jreneepjreneep member
    I'm also 40 with my 4th child. Children are 21, 19, and 10.
  • Hrc724Hrc724 member
    I'm 41 and 6w5d with my first. I'm very excited but nervous for mc due to my age. Good luck everyone!
  • g8trkimg8trkim member
    Best of luck to you! Sending good vibes your way!

• I am 44 and 4 th pregnancy in 3.5 years. I lost the last three, so am very nervous about this one as well.. Was not trying to conceive again..afraid to get excited yet though..us Friday.. My son is 23 and my daughter is 19..wish me luck..and luck to all of us older mothers..
  • Hi! I'm 36 and this is my first. 20 weeks.
  • I'm 36 8 weeks with my first, had to do IUI because of my husband but so excite...
  • daedeldaedel member
    I'm 44, 45 in July. 9 weeks on Friday with my first. I find it's taking huge amounts of energy out of me & I have chronic morning sickness but I am so grateful for our little miracle
  • Hi I'm 41 with my 8 pregnancy had 2 miscarriages so 5 children 17 15 12 6 and 4 I have 3 boys and 2 girls and now this lovely surprise I so nervous as last miscarriage was at Xmas I was 9 weeks it was the flu jab that killed my baby I'm now7 weeks and every time I go to the loo I double check the paper but I feel so pregnant horrible taste in mouth morning sickness not sick but really really feel it hope all goes well with you all Stacey x x
  • hi im 40 and 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. Good luck to everyone. Feeling good to see some 40 year old mamas too.
  • Hi, I'm 42 and six weeks pregnant with my first. I'm extremely amazed, but also being cautious due to my age and being my first time pregnant. Good luck to everyone!