Chit Chat
Options

Rant!!!

I feel like I'm going to loose it. I love my step children but I'm about to loose it. If I tell them daddy will take care of an issue when he gets home or vice versa that's how I think it should be handled. No, they want to call Mommy and complain about everything. I feel like its so disrespectful if daddy needs to address the issue with mommy whatever it maybe then he will talk to her about it. Example this morning Son wakes up and forgot to have is folder that gets sent home on Thursday signed last night my husband pulled it out emptied it and in the papers in it is the permission slip for the puberty class. It stated on the paper that the class would be May 8th and the forms need to be returned on May 5th so... Normally he would send it to her house since he received it and then they would make a decision after they both read it just like any other forms that come home whatever it is. However he insisted that his teacher needed it returned today. He told him I will handle it son and because I wouldn't sign it for him. In the mean time my husband had texted her to ask her opinion. Son calls her and is carrying on saying we won't sign it and that if its not signed today he will get in trouble. Then comes out of the room saying that never mind mom is going to come to school and sign it since your not competent to sign your name. Which obviously created a big issue now... I'm so irritated this has been thing that have been going on for weeks now. Plus that I can't tell you I'll just get in trouble and stuff like this he doesn't talk to his mother like that why must he disrespect me and why must he play us against each other now.. mind you its years late and both of his parents have remarried now. GRRR how to fix this....

Re: Rant!!!

• Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    Sorry, that has to be frustrating.  How old are your step children?  The easiest solution is to not give them phones, IMO.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

she is 8 and he is 11. I feel like lately one will have a good day and the other will act up its so frustrating. I made a suggestion to my DH that until they can be mature about the phone then calls may need to be monitored as they are not now as you can tell. I'm just tired of them making me out to be the bad person as well. if instance he complained to me of a sore throat but he waited until I was sending to him to bed so I told him he could have a cough drop. He went home and told mom that he complained all weekend and then she took him to the doctor now hes all on these steroids and stuff for his asthma because he has a cold and it exacerbated it. He complained once on sunday at 8:30 when I sent him to bed now that just looks like I' not taking care of them.. GRRR My DH called her and said he never complained to him and that he only complained to me once before bed on a school night. which he will do anything to get to stay up later.