December 2015 Moms

OMG! Freezer burritos!!!

I walked past the freezer burrito section of the grocery store and suddenly -needed- one. Not gourmet ones either. The $.79 stuff that you splurged on when you got sick of ramen during the college years.
Even while buying it, I knew it would be a disappointment. It's a freezer burrito. But I got home, microwaved it, and it was A-Mazing!
I will be going back for more. And I'm not even ashamed.

Re: OMG! Freezer burritos!!!

• I love Mexican food of any kind right now. I like the frozen chicken taquitos! My hubby made the most amazing guacamole last night...I could have eaten the whole bowl!
  • So funny! I looked at those FOREVER yesterday when I was trying to decide what I wanted. They looked amazing. I ended up getting frozen lasagna which was a total disappointment. I should have gone with the burrito for sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mmmmm burritos.....
    Married September 2013, Excited to welcome Baby Thompson December 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • amama3amama3 member
    Yesss!!!! :D
  • Burritos!!!

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    I caved and had a burrito this morning it was heaven
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • rmj28rmj28 member
    Omg... I micro them and slather them in sour cream and salsa and cheddar cheese. Best thing ever. But never before pregnancy. Yuuusssss.
  • rmj28rmj28 member

So funny! I looked at those FOREVER yesterday when I was trying to decide what I wanted. They looked amazing. I ended up getting frozen lasagna which was a total disappointment. I should have gone with the burrito for sure.

Shoulda got the Stouffers Mac and cheese, man!
  • I canceled on drinks with girlfriends last night, picked my daughter up from daycare and made my hubby take us out for Mexican. The craving was just too strong. It was heaven on a plate. mmm burritos. 
  • amw2133amw2133 member
    Ugh now I want s burrito! Haha
  • Starving now!! I've had a chips and salsa obsession but now all I can think of is burritos!
  • Umm confession time: I've been to Taco Bell for lunch every day this week. All I want to eat is a bean burrito. I wake up at 5am thinking about them...
    Mind you, I've had severe nausea for the past 4+ weeks and can't even look at some of my favorite foods (fish, shellfish, veggies..). But bean burritos??...can't get enough of them.
    I keep telling myself at least it's fiber and protein??? And.. (this might be TMI) my constipation has significantly improved!
  • rmj28rmj28 member
    My husband brought me home three five layer burritos with no beans from taco bell (exactly how I've always ordered them) and I CRIED TWICE. I love tacos.
  • gerblahgerblah member
    If Taco Bell did crunch wraps first thing in the morning.... Drool...
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    I want a red chili bacon burrito right now like it's going out of style......

BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • I've been making home made enchiladas since I got pregnant on the regular!! Mmmm
  • I couldn't stop laughing!!!! Lately I have a thing for tacos especially the ones from the lunch trucks!!!!!!!!!! yummo!!! Nom Nom Nom
    "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 
  • nik6499nik6499 member
    Everytime I come across this title I want to go to the store lol
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015
  • I bought a few of those frozen Tina burritos the other day, and I'm with you. They're so good!

Especially if you heat it just right so that it's warm enough so you don't get those cool pockets, but cool enough so the filling doesn't bust out. There's a science to these things!