December 2015 Moms
Options

New here and always sleepy

Hi, I'm a 39 year old with SLE (lupus) and I'm new here and this is my first. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to stay awake when I get home from work. I'm anxious about telling my mom that her youngest daughter is finally pregnant. My husband is having great difficulty as he can't keep a secret to save his life. We were out house hunting last weekend and he told our realtor. I was furious at him at first but he's so excited I can't stay mad at him. I trying to wait to tell my mom mother's day in person. My sister will be there as well so it should be exciting. My first US is on the 13th. Praying all goes well then. Is anyone else battling the sleepies? or is it just me?

Re: New here and always sleepy

• Options
    I am tired alll the time! I am 34 and this is my 3rd baby. I am also sick most of the day. I managed to make it through my 7 hour work shift today, but came home and crashed for an hour. I pass out by.10pm every night and my eyes pop open at 6am! I do not remember being this sick and tired with my other two, but that was awhile ago. My youngest is 8yrs. You are definitely not alone in being tired!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I also am chronically ill so being tired is not new for me, but the level of exhaustion being pregnant is beyond belief! I took the longest nap today and apparently my mother called and we had a whole conversation that I don't remember :-) LOL! I hope you get some energy back soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took a 3 hour nap today. I think I feel worse now. I'm just so exhausted

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Options
    I have it randomly. Days like today, I don't feel sleepy during the day, and then yesterday or the day before I fell asleep on the couch watching a TV show during my daughter's nap.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Bea321Bea321 member
    I feel like I just took a nap, all day.... even when I refuse to nap. I work early mornings, so if I sleep after I get home from work or later in the evening, I won't sleep at night to save my life. And then I'll be even more exhausted the next day. I can't resist the urge to nap though :( and I'm on your boat. My boyfriend/fathertobe literally can't keep his mouth shut. I've only told a few people at my work (who told the rest of them... loud mouths) and I've also only told my dad. I went into my boyfriend's work for a milkshake (cravings....) and the girl asked if I was his girlfriend and said that the shake was free and "congratulations". I was confused at first, but then I'm like, "OH THAT congratulations". He almost told the guy cutting his hair the other day too lmao.
  • Options
    Ugh. I slept all day and now cannot sleep. Payback
  • Options
    OMG can we all get a nap now. Lol it's Friday and I'm staying in me dinner hulu and sleep. Yes! No work tomorrow. I'm sleeping in.
  • Options