August 2014 Moms

GTKY - TV & movies

Have you ladies been watching anything good lately? Favorite shows or movies?

I've been watching Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Bates Motel. I'm thinking of starting House of Cards.
I'm also thinking of starting on watching the Oscar Noms that are finally out on DVD.

Re: GTKY - TV & movies

• I love walking dead and grays anatomy! I have not been to the movies since a million ways to die In The west and I was still pregnant then.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite movie is the little mermaid and that was on Disney Junior the other week so I was happy.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I recently read pretty little liars and proceeded to binge watch it on netflix after, can't wait until the next season comes on!
    Also finishing watching 90210 (the new one) and my husband and I enjoy Mom, Modern Family and a new show called Fresh off the Boat...along with our reality show guilty pleasures Survivor as Big Brother
  • I just finished watching Parenthood. I loved it. Now i dont know what to watch during my late night feedings.
  • ekneippekneipp member
    Totally not new, but there is a show called Pushing Daises, only two seasons, that I really enjoyed. Quirky to be sure!