May 2015 Moms
Options

Brag post!

I feel like sometimes everyone needs a win....so share a brag of yours of something that you've done lately that you are super proud of!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
SIS clear
April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Brag post!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday was my last day to do actual work and I finished everything on my to do list! Now I just am doing some catch up paperwork until my baby arrives. It feels good that I got everything done and didn't leave anyone with partially done work to pick up. :)
  • Options
    My husband is making the changing table and he's still in the process of coating it. The doctor said that the baby will probably arrive sometime this week, which means that the fumes won't dissipate in time to use it when she first comes home, so (by myself) I put together the pack n' play and all it's pieces. I was SO proud of myself because it's difficult for me to do things with the belly, BUT I DID IT!!! Go me! :-) 
  • Options
    Midwife told me baby is "LOA" (left occiput anterior) and his head is deep which she tells me is the ideal fetal position for labor! I feel like all my efforts to not slouch and to bounce/roll on the birth ball and sleep on my left side are paying off! I feel really proud of that.
  • Options
    Kae42Kae42 member
    I put together and stained two muskoka chairs for our patio, sooo looking forward to spending lots of time outside in the upcoming months
  • Options
    ekaebekaeb member
    I havnt killed my husband over barring family!! Lol jk I put together the intire nursery alone I washed everything and feel my to do list is done. I even successfully trained my two lil helpers were everything is located just in case!!
  • Options
    @ekaeb I am with you! @ 36w 2d I have yet to dispose of my boyfriend's or hos mother's bodies! They are driving me nuts! Keep calm and cool lol. I keep telling myself I can't lift them so it will have to wait...... jk :-w
  • Options
    I have had more energy and my home is pretty much ready for baby girl! I have been trying so hard to become more organized! And it has been working! I'm so proud of myself!! Also I just bought a (new for me) car!!! I have driven my other car for 7 years. I can't wait to get the car seat into my new mommy car!!
  • Options
    I stopped feeling bad about baby not being here anymore and haven't cried about it recently! Im 39 weeks but was expected to go early, i think i stopped feeling bad cause i stopped seeing my in laws who always made me feel like crap about it AAAAANNNNDDD i have all my bags packed that's big for me too !
  • Options
    Baby not being here yet******** omg what a thing to say lol
  • Options
    I just spent $32 on groceries for the upcoming week, compared to the usual $50-$60!! And the sweetest old man in front of me at check out gave me all his coupons for next time! :x
  • Options
    My brag is that I've officially finished my "before baby" checklist! House is clean, guest room ready for MIL, and my deep freeze is packed full of yummy meals and baked goods! I'm due is 5 days and hoping every day this little one is going to come!
  • Options
    I was stressing about having to move all the heavy boxes, containers and equipment in the garage so that the pest control guy could come and lay the repellent tomorrow. DH actually got up early this morning and after a good breakfast of bacon, eggs and cheesy potatoes we moved all the stuff together. :) We're such a great team and I could not have asked for a better man to grow a family with!
  • Options
    @MommaAlyx yay I'm so happy for you! :)
  • Options
    @kimmeenoelle thanks! I've been sweating this for months! Huge relief!
  • Options
    Wow that's awesome. If my DH said that to my MIL though, she would keep on swinging until she got her way, hell or high water. Luckily they live over 4 hours away :) Glad it turned out well for you.

Our rescued fur babies, Harley and Maya

Pregnancy%20ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 1/23/14, EDD 10/1/14, M/C 2/13/14 - Forever loved <3
  • Options
    37w5d and I am working a 24 hour shift taking care of sick babies! I feel like a tired Superwoman! We are short staffed & there was no way to move this call- otherwise I would have. Hoping to get some rest tonight. We will see. Last call is Tuesday night. I can't wait to be done & meet baby!
  • Options
    I LOVE having a brag post! My brag is that this last weekend, to celebrate being 38 weeks and having a 14 day countdown, I snowshoed from base to summit of one of our local ski mountains! I am feeling so antsy to get back to running that it felt really good to do that, even though it was nice and slow going. :)