May 2015 Moms

cramping and nasuea

I know there are several posts about period like cramping - and this is similar but I am curious what others have experienced? 

with my first, the day before I went into labor I had period like cramping and the next morning I woke up, felt sick (didn't get sick, but felt queasy) with intense period cramps and then contractions started mid day...

today i woke up with that dull period pain and i feel queasy - with this baby I really have just assumed we would make it until due date (had apt yesterday and no progress) I am 38 weeks 3 days..

is that nausea/intense period cramping regularly a sign that things can happen within next couple of days - or is that just my experience from last time.  curious about others experiences :)

Re: cramping and nasuea

• I would say its your experience from last time.  I've been having cramping since Sunday and some looser stools since then too but no baby yet.  Sitting at my work desk as I type.  Delivery date is like the ultimate guess when game.  Driving me crazy right now!
  • I am in the same boat. Period like cramps since yesterday that are worse today, loose stools, and discharge like no ones business. I'm a FTM so have no idea if this is just false labor for me or will progress into the real deal. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in the same boat. Period like cramps since yesterday that are worse today, loose stools, and discharge like no ones business. I'm a FTM so have no idea if this is just false labor for me or will progress into the real deal. Good luck!

This is how I was for about 24 hrs before I started having regular contractions - and then i contracted from 10 am until about 5 and by then they were 6 min apart...
  • I have been cramping on and off for a few days now, so I think it's dependant on each person's situation. For me, I think it's a sign, but an early one!