August 2014 Moms
Options

How is it going?

HOw is everyone doing? 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How is it going?

• Options
    Still not sleeping through the night. Teething has given me some really horrible nights. But other then the night time my LO is happy and a good baby. Nervous I'm going to have a walker on my hands in the next couple weeks. He's a busy boy!
  • Options
    Oh the regs: cluster feeding, crawling around EVERYWHERE! Grabbing EVERYTHING! He's discovered doors, so he can sit and just open and close them for a while. Starting to pull up and stand in his crib and attempting to do it with sofa. One tooth has made an appearance. Trying out different foods is going well. Tried carrots today, not impressed. (Maybe I'll add some flavor) . How about yourself? :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are doing good. My dad should be home from driving out to Las Vegas (from Vermont) to see my brother. My aunt decided to pull a bunch of stuff while he was gone and got Nana in on it so now there is going to be some changes at our house. DD is teething bad again so maybe we will finally get a tooth!!!! We have tried a lot of foods and she not a fan of apples but loves prunes!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker