TTC after 35
Options

Well I went to the dr on Saturday

Had blood work done.  He is out this week but he told me to call for the results.  It looks like I am post menopausal-- FSH was 101.  At least I now why I am having all these issues.  
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Me:  37   DH:  39   DS:  4
TTC #2 - Experienced Miscarraige on 3/5/13, DnC on 3/11/13

Re: Well I went to the dr on Saturday

• Options
    Oh @kris-dan that sucks. I just went for my blood work today so I have to wait to get results.
    Is this your first time having bad numbers? Do you think they will retest in a few months to double check.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    First time, I missed last year at the same time and doctor give me provera. Everyone that I have spoken to have said that it can't be. I haven't had a period since January 28th which is not long enough to be considered menopausal. I will see what the dr says Monday when he is back. I am thanking God that I have my son if it is and am leaving it in his hands. Trying to remain positive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't jump to conclusions until you speak to doctor and maybe repeat blood work.
    I know is stinks but hang in there.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Thanks @hooligans4.  I was speaking to a friend and she actually said that FSH levels should be tested on day 3 of your cycle to be accurate--I was tested on day 72 of my cycle.  I am going to wait for the doctor and speak to him on Monday.  I had the same tests done last year and he said I was good so I don't think something can happen over a year especially when I had my period until the end of January.  To be menopause, you need to be without a periiod for a year.  FX

• Options
    Oh I really think you should look into a second opinion!!! Im so sorry this is the news you were given and I too think it could be wrong.

((hugs))
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14