August 2014 Moms
Options

Probiotics

Anybody use probiotics for themselves or for LO? What do brand do you use?  And how do you like it?   I was reading that 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract. And I am looking for ways to boost mine and LO's immune system. It seems like we get a cold a month.  Let me know your experiences!   Thanks! 

Re: Probiotics

• Options
    Yes I use them and my LO. Udo's Choice infant for him and adult for me. Infant one is a powder and I mix in his food. I have seen great results, especially with starting solids. I bought them on Amazon
  • Options
    For LO I've used Gerber probiotics (which used to be BioGaia). Happy Bellies brand of oatmeal/rice cereal has probiotics in them.
    As for me, I've used all types over the years. But lately it's been Greek yogurt in my daily smoothies which is a nice source of probiotics.
    I must say I'm a huge advocate for probiotics! Thankfully my pedi also loves them and has always encouraged probiotics for my kids! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with mindfulmama . For you, I would suggest yogurt or if your lactose intolerant than acididolphulos and sorry for misspelling . Not sure about babies or children.
  • Options
    Oh aloe Vera juice is great too