Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ovulated really really late?

FF gave me crosshairs finally, dotted crosshairs not solid ones but, I wasn't expecting any at all this cycle. According to it though I Oed on CD 53. However, I started using it late in this cycle and wasn't able to put the whole cycle of temps in. Has anyone else ever Oed this late? Is it just showing O because I didn't have a whole cycle of temps? Or because I missed two temps? I'm posting my chart in case anyone wants to look and tell me what they think.

Re: Ovulated really really late?

• Options
    Calling @TheBorg7of9
    ****************************************************************************************************
  • Options
    It's not because of the two missing temps. I'm inclined to think it is just a fluke of temps and you didn't really ovulate. Why are there open circles (temping late?). What about any other signs (cm, cp and opk?). Are you temping at the same time every day, after 3 hours of sleep and before getting out of bed ?
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TheBorg7of9 I don't use OPK however, I did put in cm and cp. I am also confused by the open circles because I do temp and the same time everyday and make sure I get at least four or more hours of sleep before temping.
  • Options
    Sorry for the extra "and" in that.
  • Options

@TheBorg7of9 I don't use OPK however, I did put in cm and cp. I am also confused by the open circles because I do temp and the same time everyday and make sure I get at least four or more hours of sleep before temping.

Sometimes, if you enter the temp later then it thinks you took it later.

I can't see your cm and cp info...

Can you share a link instead of a pic? Go to sharing then "get code"
    My TTC History:
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)

My Charts since 2009

• Options

FF gave me crosshairs finally, dotted crosshairs not solid ones but, I wasn't expecting any at all this cycle. According to it though I Oed on CD 53. However, I started using it late in this cycle and wasn't able to put the whole cycle of temps in. Has anyone else ever Oed this late? Is it just showing O because I didn't have a whole cycle of temps? Or because I missed two temps? I'm posting my chart in case anyone wants to look and tell me what they think.

Yep. Ovulated on CD59 or thereabouts-- got my period on CD72.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am using the app on my phone, and for some reason when I screenshot it, it always cuts off the other half of my chart
  • Options

I am using the app on my phone, and for some reason when I screenshot it, it always cuts off the other half of my chart

Click on
    1. More
    2. Share email chart and data
    3. Create/ preview home page
    4. See the link?
    My TTC History:

My Charts since 2009

• Options
    My phone isn't letting me copy the link.