Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie intro!

Hi all! I have been lurking and occasionally posting for a couple weeks. This place has already given me a ton of helpful info!

I am 28, DH is 29, we have been married since June 2012. Been waiting to get settled financially and professionally before TTC, and we finally are just about ready! Plan is to start TTC in July/August. I am finishing this month of BC, and so am going to start tempting and charting beginning of May. I already have a BBT and am about halfway through reading TCOYF. I am really excited to start charting, I am a very data driven person and it makes me feel proactive and in control about increasing our chances. I think DH thinks I am being a little crazy but he is putting up with it lol.

Overall I am really excited about the prospect of a baby, but I am also a bit terrified to be honest! Not of pregnancy, but of how your priorities all change, and having to be responsible for another person, and not being able to have time to just do whatever, do my nails and drink wine on the porch. But I think it will all be worth it!

So glad to be hear and excited to be on this journey with you ladies :)

Re: Newbie intro!