Trying to Get Pregnant

*WTO Monday*

kmcc14kmcc14 member
edited April 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi All - kicking off the daily WTO threads.

Month/Cycle:

CD:

What you're doing to get KU:

Rants/raves/chart stalks:

GTKY: drink of choice?
Me: 30 DH: 35 
TTC #1 - Jan 2015
BFP on 5/13/15
DD born 1/24/16
TTC #2 - Jun 2017
BFP on 8/24/17
Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *WTO Monday*

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

What you're doing to get KU: have sex every other day, probably starting tonight.  my cold has put a damper on that department lately.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: jealous of those with short cycles. My last cycle was 34 days.  I know that's normal, but I'm impatient.

GTKY: drink of choice - Sam Adams seasonal
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Month/cycle: 3/2

Cycle day: CD49

What are you doing to get KU: charting, temping, opk's, checking cm, BDing.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm sick and tired of this cycle. I'll be ecstatic for a bfp and thankful for AF.

GTKY: what is your favorite tv show?
    Doctor who!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh drink of choice is a good old blue moon! Or a mimosa.
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    @kbru88 if you have already ovulated, the 2WW (two week wait) is a more appropriate place for you, which I see you've done. This WTO (waiting to ovulate) is exactly that: for those who are still waiting to ovulate.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

What you're doing to get KU: Sex at least every other day

Rants/raves/chart stalks: So sick of looking at penis!

GTKY: drink of choice? IPA
    Me: 31 DH: 30
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Jags8 said:

@kbru88 if you have already ovulated, the 2WW (two week wait) is a more appropriate place for you, which I see you've done. This WTO (waiting to ovulate) is exactly that: for those who are still waiting to ovulate.

Oops guess I should have figured out the acronym... I was wondering why it seemed so similar.
  • firebaby688firebaby688 member
    edited April 2015
    I'm not yet TTC, but I'm still waiting to see if I O because of my PCOS.

Month/Cycle: I guess - 2? If we go from when I started temping, it would be 3/1

CD: 75

What you're doing to get KU: nothing yet

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm getting frustrated with how long it is taking. So hate having PCOS. I was all ready for AF last week because I was super hormonal, but apparently that's just my hormones acting crazy. Ugh.

GTKY: drink of choice? I'm on a Bells Two hearted kick! So good!
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Month/Cycle: this is month 4 of ttc (NTNP since August) I'm wondering if I should call this month 1 though, because I just finished TCOYF and I clearly had no idea what I was doing before!!

CD: 14- I'm expecting to O today based on my very novice past "charting" if you can call it that. Had a temp dip this morning and I'm not sure if that's the elusive pre ovulation dip?! Lots of EWCM the last couple of days makes me think today may be O day!

What you're doing to get KU: Trying to make sure we BD on the right days this month. Tracking BBT, CM etc. my first month of using FF. Fertility Friend chart is attached

Rants/raves/chart stalks: chart attached! Don't really have any rants- but Its Monday so I'm sure I'll have some later!

GTKY: drink of choice? Shock Top or any local IPAs

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• I'm not yet TTC, but I'm still waiting to see if I O because of my PCOS.

Month/Cycle: I guess - 2? If we go from when I started temping, it would be 3/1

CD: 75

What you're doing to get KU: nothing yet

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I'm getting frustrated with how long it is taking. So hate having PCOS. I was all ready for AF last week because I was super hormonal, but apparently that's just my hormones acting crazy. Ugh.

GTKY: drink of choice? I'm on a Bells Two hearted kick! So good!

Thumbs up for Two Hearted!

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

What you're doing to get KU: BDing every other day, charting, temping, OPK's

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I think I'm still too much of a newbie to have anything rants or raves, but i guess mainly my own impatience!

GTKY: drink of choice - IPA
  • Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 3

What you're doing to get KU: sex every other day once my period ends until my next period (or bfp) comes. Last month we stopped on CD 15 due to being busy but this time we'll keep going. If the next two months don't work out I'll start temping.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm just happy my pants fit again (bloat last week was awful).

GTKY: drink of choice? Any type of sweet wine. I like ciders, too.

@kbru88 I love Doctor Who, too!
  • Month/Cycle: I guess this is month 1 for me!  I've spent the last two months charting, and taking DHEA and CoQ10 per doctor's orders.  Doctor wanted me to get that in my system before I start trying.

What you're doing to get KU: Letrozole, HCG trigger shot tomorrow night, IUI Thursday morning!  Spermination is scheduled for 11am!!

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Just so excited/scared/wow! to be trying this!  And also, letrozole made me way thirsty and headachey, and I'm thinking some pain in my hips/knees/ankles/toes might be the "bone ache" side effect they talk about.

GTKY: drink of choice?  Bourbon!  I've got Kentucky blood, through and through.  And wow do I miss it!  I've gone ahead and locked it all away, since my doctor thought I'd grow better eggs if I kicked alcohol to the side while TTC.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Month/Cycle: 2nd after MC; 1st we've had permission from doc to actively TTC

CD: 13

What we're doing: vitamins, OPKs, sex every day for the past three days (with more planned for the next few days).

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I was on a business trip last week which completely screwed my temps. Had mid-cycle spotting for the first time on CD 10. And got three + OPKs on CD 10, 11, 12. Frankly, I have no idea WTF is going on this cycle.

GTKY: Drink of choice: Pretty much anything but beer; beer kills my stomach. Bonus points if it has ginger.
  • @kbru88 and @liu88 I love Doctor Who as well!  :)
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Month/Cycle:3? (First was dumb luck and mc, started temping last cycle midway)

CD:4

What you're doing to get KU: bd every 2-3 days. Temping. Opks. Cm charting.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: this will be my first cycle without bc or mc affecting things. I'm both frustrated and excited waiting to see how my cycle plays out without screwed up hormones.

GTKY: drink of choice? I'm a wimp. My go to is mikes hard cranberry lemonade or angry orchard but I could go for a fruity cocktail.
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

What you're doing to get KU: OPK, CM and TEMPING this cycle! BBT arrives today!

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Why does DH have to work nights every week i am going to O?! Waking up at 1:30am to BD when he gets home or making it work in the morning before i go to work is really messing with my sleep. I would skip this cycle due to this BUT he may always work nights so we just have to make it work for both baby making and our relationship. If not we would never do the deed!

GTKY: drink of choice? French Martini or Margarita. Depending on where i am and what i am doing.
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

What we're doing to get pregnant: Started temping and charting this cycle. Trying to have well timed BD.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Anxious for O to come!

GTKY: Drink of choice? Wine for the most part

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/cycle: 3

CD: 16

To get KU: Clomid, prenatals, OPK, Using FF to chart BBT, CM, CP. Of course lots of BD'ing (been last 11 days in a row! LOL)

Rant/rave: This cycle my Clear Blue Advanced Digital driving me crazy with 7 fllashing "high fertility" days in a row. I'm hoping it just missed my O and that I am not having a longer cycle than normal for me. I will keep watching my temps to see what's up.

GTKY: Drink of choice would have to be a mojito ;) 

****************************************************************************************************
  • Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 23

What you're doing to get KU: BD every other day

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Hopefully O is today, chart shows a significant temp drop. Still BF LO and cycles have been long. I'm hoping they get shorter soon, the waiting for O is wearing me out!

GTKY: drink of choice? No alcohol for over 2 years now, I definitely miss having a glass of wine now and then. Now I get excited for a diet coke with caffeine!
  • edited April 2015
    Hello! 

Month/Cycle: 2 since seeing  RE. 3 years NTNP.

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU: Timed intercourse, OPK's, Vitamins, Clomid, Beginning and Mid Cycle U/S

Rants/raves/chart stalks: My cycle has been so regular since I was like 12! And then last month my period was 5 days late! I totally got my hopes up, took a test, and BFN...then AF started the next morning. Frustrating! 

GTKY: I don't drink, but my favorite show is FRIENDS, and now that they are all on Netflix....I have had my share of late nights!
    Me: 24  DH: 25
    Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • I may have an addiction to Diet Coke! 
    Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • Month/cycle: 10/9

Cd: 16

What are we doing: temping, dropped the OPKs this cycle and we're focusing on sex every 2-3 days (we're kind of benched until July for insurance but are trying to figure out another option), pnvs, green tea, and 81mg aspirin (from doctors suggestion) daily.

Rants/raves/CS: frustrated with DH about insurance, but we'll figure it out.

GTKY: give me ALL the Pinot Grigio.
  • Hello!

Month/cycle: 3

Cd: 14

What we are doing: charting/temping/ sex every or every other day during fertile period. OPKS, preseed.

Rants/raves: haven't been sleeping well this cycle so my chart is all effed up. Also DH is being a butthole about getting a SA.

GTKY: After watching too much real housewives of Beverly Hills, I can't stop drinking pink wine! Lol
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @27alex I hear you on the insurance stuff (though not sure of your specifics).  A January baby is definitely not ideal from an insurance perspective, since we'll end up having to meet our deductible twice. We thought about taking off this month, but decided to just go ahead since we haven't been successful the last 3 cycles anyway.  :-<
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• @27alex I hear you on the insurance stuff (though not sure of your specifics).  A January baby is definitely not ideal from an insurance perspective, since we'll end up having to meet our deductible twice. We thought about taking off this month, but decided to just go ahead since we haven't been successful the last 3 cycles anyway.  :-<

My DH has switched jobs twice since February. And his new company has the WORST plan, like the most expensive is 100% OOP for Infertility/RE which we need to see asap, not to mention the 90 day waiting period. So looks like we'll be going through Obamacare, I just need to figure that all out.

Yuck about January though.
  • Month/cycle: 11/10 ( did not realize this till just now...)
    CD:36 (really wishing I temp!!)
    what are we doing: BDing every otter day 
    rants/Rave: After this month we will be on hold of TTC till september so kind of said about that, but its for the best and I will be temping then so I am more prepare before we start again. Also I have no clue how my TSH looks in terms of my Graves, but I am feel pretty bad so Im gonna guess not good=harder to conceive....
    GTKY: Scotch but since TTC been off the hard stuff and been drinking ciders/ red wine every once in a while

Age 24 DH 24 TTC#1!
    NTNP since June '14
    TTC since February '15
    Anniversary

photo mrsespigreen_3_Autocorrect Fail Bumpie-2_zps0y7kauvn.jpg
  • 27alex said:

@27alex I hear you on the insurance stuff (though not sure of your specifics).  A January baby is definitely not ideal from an insurance perspective, since we'll end up having to meet our deductible twice. We thought about taking off this month, but decided to just go ahead since we haven't been successful the last 3 cycles anyway.  :-<

My DH has switched jobs twice since February. And his new company has the WORST plan, like the most expensive is 100% OOP for Infertility/RE which we need to see asap, not to mention the 90 day waiting period. So looks like we'll be going through Obamacare, I just need to figure that all out.

Ugh, yeah that is sucky.  90 day waiting periods are bs.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• 27alex said:

@27alex I hear you on the insurance stuff (though not sure of your specifics).  A January baby is definitely not ideal from an insurance perspective, since we'll end up having to meet our deductible twice. We thought about taking off this month, but decided to just go ahead since we haven't been successful the last 3 cycles anyway.  :-<

I feel you both on insurance issues! My DH's employer switched from a plan that covered infertility treatment at about 30% to one that covers nothing. It's like a second mortgage payment! It frustrates me a little when my RE appts are like 15 minutes because they cost about $400.00/each. It makes me want to sit in there for an hour just to get my money's worth! 

Married 2010
    TTC #1
    PCOS
  • march2008march2008 member
    edited April 2015
    Hi all! I mainly lurk on this forum, but I thought it might be fun to join in finally. :)

Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 9

What you're doing to get KU: I started using OPKs from the get-go because that helped a lot when we TTC our daughter. This is only my third cycle temping, though. We saw an RE recently but are trying on our own for a few more months before pursuing interventions. I'm just really hoping that it can happen spontaneously like it did the first time around. 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I don't understand what is going on with my cycles lately. It seems like I have more spotting before AF than before. 

GTKY: drink of choice? None really

Can't seem to get my chart to post as a thumbnail with the links that FF provides....

BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • JustLivinLifeJustLivinLife member
    edited April 2015
    Month/cycle: 1

CD: 49 - I just finished my 10 day prescription of Provera so I should be back at CD1 in a couple days (it was day 3 like clockwork the last time I took Provera)

To get KU: Provera (to help regulate my cycle after going off BCP), prenatal vitamins, OPKs, FF to chart my BBT, CM (when I remember) 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I am a little annoyed I had to take Provera again but the doctor said it's normal to have to take it more than once to regulate your cycle. And when prescribing it to me for a second time - she did take the time to look at my chart and I was very regular before BCP so there is hope! Last month I started temping but then I got a fever so all my temps were totally off so I don't have a full month.

GTKY: Sangria - mostly for the booze soaked goodness at the bottom of the glass!

@kbru88 and @liu88 and @kmcconnell22 - I love Doctor Who!! My husband and sister played a nasty trick on me by sending me this article while I was at work on April Fool's Day - https://www.thegallifreytimes.co.uk/2015/04/doctor-who-series-9-postponed-until-2017.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

LFAF January Siggy Challenge: TBD so dogs

Me: 27 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 | 12/2014
    IF diagnosis | 12/2015
    IVF #1 | FET 1/6/2017 | Transferring 2
    BFP | 1/11/17
    Ultrasound | 2/6/17 | TWINS!!
    EDD | 9/24/17 | TEAM BLUE!!

Went off BCP/TTC #1 | 12/2014
    No period or ovulation after going off BCP --> Provera | 2/2015; 4/2015; 6/2015 | no ovulation and no period without Provera
    Cyclic Provera to mimic cycle | 7/2015; 8/2015; 9/2015 | no ovulation and no period without Provera
    HSG --> tubes clear & DH SA | 9/2015
    50 mg Clomid + TI | 10/2015 | no response
    100 mg Clomid + TI | 11/2015 | no response
    RE consult & unexplained IF diagnosis | 12/2015
    5 mg Femara + TI | 12/2015 | AF 1/19/16
    5 mg Femara +TI | 1/2016 | AF 2/17/16
    5 mg Femara + TI | 2/2016 | AF 3/19/16
    5 mg Femara + TI | 3/2016 |  AF 4/16/16
    5 mg Femara +TI | 4/2016 | AF 5/19/16
    HSG --> tubes still clear | 4/2016
    5 mg Femara + Ovidrel + IUI | 5/2016 | AF 6/21/16
    5 mg Femara + Ovidrel + IUI | 6/2016 | AF 7/21/16
    Looking into IVF Clinical Trials | Disqualified from IVF Trial 8/25/16
    Saving up for IVF
    Provera | AF 9/6/16
    5 mg Femara + TI | 9/2016
    IVF Consult | 11/3/16!!!!!
    BCP | 11/7/16-11/21/16 | AF 11/25/16
    Saline Infused Sonogram | 11/10/16 | Uterus is all clear
    Egg Retrieval | 12/6/16 | 5 frosties
    AF | 12/18/16 
    FET | 1/6/17 | Transferring 2 frosties
    BFP | 5dp5dt | 1/11/17
    Beta #1 | 1/18/19 | 1190!!!
    Beta #2 | 1/27/207 | 27371
    Ultrasound | 2/6/17 | TWINS!!

• @meganmariko that would have been awful!!
  • BHEAT14 said:

Month/Cycle: Cycle 4!

CD: CD 8 so I still got 10 + days until I O

What you're doing to get KU: Having sex. I also started acupuncture but that's more for a hormone imbalance than fertility. 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: My chart is silly this month. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/589268

GTKY: drink of choice? Blush pink wine and baileys irish cream
    How do you like the acupuncture?

Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • BHEAT14 said:

BHEAT14 said:

Month/Cycle: Cycle 4!

CD: CD 8 so I still got 10 + days until I O

What you're doing to get KU: Having sex. I also started acupuncture but that's more for a hormone imbalance than fertility. 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: My chart is silly this month. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/589268

GTKY: drink of choice? Blush pink wine and baileys irish cream
    How do you like the acupuncture?

I loved it. I'm a little sore now but it was great. The only part I didn't like was the needle in my right hand, between my thumb and index finger, hurt really badly the entire time, but I have issues with my large intestine so that could be why. I'm excited for future appointments. 
    Everyone says they love it! I'm thinking about trying it. Maybe I'll avoid the hands...

Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 I'm starting myself over post mc

CD: 8

What you're doing to get KU: having the sex

It's frustrating trying to TTC because my DH is military and always seems to be out of town during my fertile window. Post MC this is my first time temping.

GTKY: drink of choice? Whiskey sour or sweet tea vodka.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Month/Cycle: 6 (had CP in Feb - so with the mulligan we're back at cycle #2)

CD: 13 ( by FF... O should be any day now.  Had positive OPK yesterday and today.  LOL POAS this morning out of habit, but still got a + for O and the line was even redder than yesterday).

What are you doing to get KU:  BD! BD! and more BD!  Can we bring back the "Let's talk about sex, baby" thread.  I really need some ideas.  LOL - we're running out of fun moves.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  Well for those CS in the bunch, my chart link is in my signature line.  Anyhoo - I'm tired of reading Am I pregnant threads.  LOL - for those ladies that have been here longer than myself.  I salute you for your patience.   ^:)^  I don't know how you do it.  Every time I open this community I have to roll my eyes when I see a thread like that. :-q

GTKY:  Right now it's Crown Royal Regal Apple with gingerale.  Yummo.  But normally I'm with the posters who like wine and scotch.

*YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • crogers19 said:

Month/Cycle: 1/1 I'm starting myself over post mc

CD: 8

What you're doing to get KU: having the sex

It's frustrating trying to TTC because my DH is military and always seems to be out of town during my fertile window. Post MC this is my first time temping.

GTKY: drink of choice? Whiskey sour or sweet tea vodka.

I'm sorry about your loss! You don't need to start over, and shouldn't consider this cycle one if,god forbid, you get to your year mark.
  • Month/ cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU: BDing every 2 days during most fertile week (best guess this cycle. Just started temping thanks to you ladies sharing your knowledge), FF, temping,CM tracking.

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I can keep up the BDing every other day for the fertile week, but all month long?! I have a hard time....i dont have the stamina. How do you ladies sustain it all month long?

GTKY: drink of choice? Red wine.

My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a0da2

TTC: April 2015

Married: 2013

• I don't know what to think now - CD 15! I was sure my temp was going to be high this morning as I thought I saw all the signs of pending O. My temp was higher but no high enough to be ovulation. I don't know if that means I'm temping incorrectly or I really didn't O yet! Fx for crosshairs tomorrow I guess!

And in follow up to my first post- I do have a rant!! I'm pretty sure I would have a BFP by now if it wasn't for DH's new PS4!! @-)

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• @heawilliams have you tried it in cranberry juice? SOOOO good!

Married 10/19/13

TTC #2!

My Ovulation Chart
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    @crogers19 and @heawilliams you don't have to start yourself all over at one. How I write mine including the loss:

Month/Cycle: 10/9 (7/7 AL)

AL meaning "after loss".