TTC after 35

MANIC MONDAY!

It's Monday AGAIN, let's hear about what's going on in the upcoming week. Good or bad share it with us.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: MANIC MONDAY!

• This is Dr. Apt week for me. I got up early today to do my bloodwork.
    Tomorrow I have my CD5 sono, then Friday is my mammo.

My sons school is having a blood drive today so we will try and make it to that tonight.

My son has NYSSMA tomorrow after school. He has to play scales and a solo in front of a judge, he is then graded and critiqued. He has been practicing so hard. He wants a perfect score this year. I hope he does well.

I got my front yard cleaned up and ready for planting when it gets a little warmer. Maybe I will check out what the nursery has available.
    The days I have off this week I'm hoping to get some housework done in between the Dr. Apts.
    So this week is full of lots of little things.

I hope everyone has a good week.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• So it's already been a crazy day.  I'm buying a new car but the bank won't let me sign the papers until I provide them a paystub that shows dates physically worked in April (not paid).  Since I get paid semi-monthly I won't have a paystub with April dates until the end of the month.  The dealer was awesome and gave us a loaner car since my van is completely dead.  The loaner car blew a cap on a hose and sprayed antifreeze all over the engine and started overheating.  So, I had to start my day at the dealer getting a new loaner car.

This week is a busy one at work too.  I have to travel on Wednesday for a meeting so that should be fun.  Hope everybody else has a great week!
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5677e2">My Ovulation Chart</a>
  • Loading the player...
  • Feeling much better this week. AF is on her way out, which means a fresh start at trying again. I'm also finally finishing my college degree and this week is my last week of classes!! And next week are finals (ugh) but after that, I'm DONE! Can't believe I'm so close. Feeling a bit stressed (especially since my computer crashed over the weekend and we had to pay $300 to get it up and running again, but luckily I was able to back up everything) and just trying my best to just take one day at a time.
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • I'm doing a STEM fair at DD's school on Friday afternoon. DH and I are video game developers and we're really looking forward to it!

My boss is on vacation, and it should be a nice quiet week at work.

Also, more sex. :)
  • Feeling much better this week. AF is on her way out, which means a fresh start at trying again. I'm also finally finishing my college degree and this week is my last week of classes!! And next week are finals (ugh) but after that, I'm DONE! Can't believe I'm so close. Feeling a bit stressed (especially since my computer crashed over the weekend and we had to pay $300 to get it up and running again, but luckily I was able to back up everything) and just trying my best to just take one day at a time.

Congrats on finishing your degree, @jilligan14 that's a HUGE accomplishment!
  • Forgot my DD lunch at home and had to turn around half way to day care. Then forgot her log book for the teacher and didnt have enough time to stop for coffee before going to work.. this morning was not smooth ha ha. Hoping to have a full week at work since last week I missed Thursday Friday since DD got a fever. At least she is feeling better now. Congrats on the degree @jilligan14 !!!
  • Well this week I am expecting AF. I have the telltale headache that comes with her visit. 
    I messed up my leg yesterday at the wedding I was shooting.....pretty sure I pulled my calf muscle so Ill be hobbling around the next few days. I have a newborn session this week and lots and lots of editing. Im going to try and not let my hubby do any of the cooking so that i can keep the diet on point. 

Hubby also says the place that I put in an application for a part time job should be calling me this week (he knows the guy who runs it) Not gonna lie I have mixed feelings. My photography keeps my busy but doesn't bring in enough money to make H happy. On the flip side of that with a part time job, I can invest more into my business. New gear and maybe an actual marketing budget. It also means I will be stretched real thin.....but sometimes success requires that. 

@Hooligans4 you sound busy :)

@SuzieQ1978 Good luck getting your new car, I hope it all works well!

@jilligan14 Congrats on finishing school!! thats an awesome accomplishment!

@Femshep your job sounds fun. Yah for a quiet work week. 

@rspalding001 I hope the rest of the week is better :)
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • Hey ladies,
    I have a pretty boring week going on. My students are testing so they're all nuts. and on top of that they can smell summer, so it's hard to get them to do anything. I think I just need to crack down on one or two and life will be better.
    I'm exhausted bc i was having a bunch of stress dreams over the weekend.
    Watiing to O, so yeah, need to get busy on that front too.
    I literally don't think I have one exciting thing happening this week.
    Good luck with all that you guys got going on and congrats to @jilligan14 so great to be done!
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Busy Busy Monday & week ahead & I cuaght a cold so I'm doing my best to sleep . Plus my Hubby s going in for his SA tommorw so I'll be able to call the RE and setup our followup appointment.
  • We get our PGS results in the next couple of days so that has been on my mind a lot going into the week. I am not feeling too optimistic about the results so its been a bit stressful. 

However, i was really looking forward to the work week this week. It was going to be a good distraction. i love my job and had been off the last 2 weeks plus lots of exciting and new things going on right now. However, i get to work this morning, turn on my computer and get this error. When i call IT it didn't sound good. To be determined if they will be able to fix it -- turns out there is a chance there only choice will be to wipe it clean and start over - uhg. I have all my data backed-up but its still a pain to get all the programs, settings, etc back to normal...  

On top of it i have been getting headaches and feeling a bit crummy. I got AF Saturday and since its the AF post stim/egg retrieval i think i am actually getting PMS/menstrual type symptoms?? I've never had PMS type symptoms so not really sure (nor do i usually get headaches...). So weird. 

Hoping for improvement the next few days. 

@jilligan14 - good-luck on finals and congrats on graduating!!
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Thanks ladies for the congrats and support! I'm so close to finishing but still have to get through this week and the next. Can't wait for my stress levels to drop after graduation (and hopefully that's the reason I haven't been ovulating lately)....
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1