Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Happening now

Ive been bleeding all week. Well this morning I've had severe cramps so I knew this was it. I've been passing large clots all morning and bleeding. I have an appt scheduled for Tuesday. We'll see tomorrow what I feel like.
How long is this going to last?
I've been using a heating pad and taking Tylenol/ibuprofen. Anything else to help with the pain?

Re: Happening now

• Options
    I should be 9w but baby never measured bigger than 6w2d
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry :(
    Why do Dr's wait so long to see a pregnant woman who has been bleeding all week??? I don't understand.
    I hope you get some answers soon.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I started miscarrying on Wednesday. I'm still bleeding, but more like a period now - no more clots. I've heard it lasts about 10 days. I was told I could take 3 Advil at a time every 6 hours for the pain, but I only needed it the first night. You have to use pads and not tampons since your cervix is still a little open to avoid infection (not sure if you knew that already since you haven't been able to see the doctor yet). Anyway, good luck to you. Hopefully when you see the doc they will tell you everything passed on it's own and you can start to move on.
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    I saw the doc a week and a half ago when I thought I was 8w and the baby measured 6w2d. We knew there was a chance of losing it then. Saw him a few days later and my hcg level only went up by a couple hundred. Started spotting off and on all week and then today woke up in severe pain and it happened :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :/ everything seemed to blend together but I believe my bleeding/spotting lasted about 2 weeks but it's taking much longer to get back to 0.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart