3rd Trimester

braxton hick contractions

I am having so much Braxton hick contractions. OMG. So much back pain and its soooooo uncomfortable. What are you other moms to be experiencing?

Re: braxton hick contractions

• esampson1983esampson1983 member
    edited April 2015
    There are other moms out there experiencing this same thing if you check out the daily symptoms thread

ETA: I just realized that I am on the third trimester board and not the June 15 board but yes, I am experiencing BH as well. I just rest and drink a lot of water and that helps
  • I have been feeling BH since 23 weeks. They have not been painful, however yesterday I I had one with back pain as well. My Dr. said not to worry, but if I feel 4 or more within an hour to let them know. If you are worried, call your Dr.! That is what they are there fore!
  • Loading the player...
  • ldmwldmw member
    I'm in the same boat. Back pain is so uncomfortable
  • Ditto to hydration and resting. Deep breathing is a great strategy, just like it will be in labor. Also, look at spinningbabies.com. If the contractions are felt in your back, it may be a clue as to baby's position. If you can get baby in a more optimal position then the surges might move more to the front.