2nd Trimester
Options

Team Green..... Caved!

Ahhhh i was trying so hard to be team green and caved today at my Ultrasound. We're having a boy! Exciting. Our first. Just wanted to say the Chinese gender predictor was wrong as well as all the old wives tales. Ring over the belly wrong too. Also the one where children of the same sex as your fetus stay away from you. ALL WRONG! My whole family guessed girl based on my belly also. They're going to be shocked. Have a great weekend everyone!

Re: Team Green..... Caved!

• Options
    Awwww, congratulations! We find out our baby's sex in three weeks... I cannot wait!

imageimage

O'15 September Siggy Challenge -- Third Trimester Woes
  • Options
    I went for my ultrasound today...hoping to determine the gender and ended up walking out "team green" lol not by choice. Haha baby was not cooperating!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jankam-- Just had my ultrasound this morning.  I was kinda team green but caved as well!  It's a girl!  I'm really excited, it's our first also.  I do think it'd have been a really cool surprise at delivery if we waited, but it is really exciting to know now too!  I'm excited to be able to focus on just girl names- which have been harder for me to come up with.  I told my family right away when I found out I was pregnant, in part cause it was at the end of the holidays and I wouldn't get to tell them in person if I waited.  I then got lots of pressure to let my parents tell the whole universe I'm pregnant and that was not fun.  Anyway, I'm gonna try to keep the gender a secret for a little while so my husband and I can just savor it as our own thing for a little bit.
  • Options
    I was debating if I should tell everyone or keep it a secret until I have him/her. I won't find out for a month but man is time draggggging on slowly! haha.   I am really hoping for a girl. I have two boys already!  Right now I am just team green!!!   
    I am so scared that if my husband finds out its a girl he will just blurt it out to everyone. We both have a feeling its a girl, but we will see :D

35 Weeks with Baby Boy #3 

Jace Thomas- 2 years old and Zachary William 5 years old!

• Options
    Good luck, Stef!  So I found out what we're having on Thursday, but then my mom called right after my appointment and I had to lie and say we chose to wait.  She dropped the subject.  Then yesterday my sister calls and when I said we decided to wait she gave me the third degree and kept asking questions!  Gah!!  Now I feel guilty for lying and I'm not sure I can last the rest of the weekend with this secret.  On the plus side, my sister's 6 yo girl will be thrilled that her first cousin is a girl, so hopefully that will distract my sister from being too mad!  I don't think my mom will care as much that I lied.  Point is, Stef, if you decide to keep it a secret make sure you have a solid game plan ahead of time.  I considered telling everyone we knew but wanted to keep it to ourselves, but I felt I would only get weekly pressure to spill from here on out.  Thankfully I have a precious little baby coming my way soon, so that keeps me very happy.  :)