April 2015 Moms

Over due

feeling a lot of pressure down below. Cramping, back pain, and nausea. Dr checked and wasn't even dialated. Can't sleep at night acid reflux from laying down. Constantly waking up due to hot flashes and going pea. When I'm walking I feel so much pressure I feel like I'm going to go to the bathroom.
The fetal movements have slowed down a lot the last few days. It is starting to worry me a bit. Hopefully he will be out soon

Re: Over due

• Not overdue yet but I have a feeling I'll go over. I have 4 days til my EDD but I've been 1 cm and 50% effaced for like 3 weeks now. I have all those symptoms though, plus lightning crotch and sciatic nerve pain. And I absolutely hate that his movements have slowed. I constantly find myself worrying about when I felt him last. I know he's running out of room but I'm ready for him to be out so I can stop worrying about if he's still ok!
  • Im feeling the same thing. Im 41 weeks now. Baby is fine just running out of room to wiggle because mines doing the same. As long she moving still im not worried. Getting induced on Monday after 11am since im short and i can't take the pain anymore. Im also a ftm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Same boat. One thing that has helped me is taking a warm bath before bed to relax my back. I've also found that the heartburn is worse if I lay on my right side so I try to take some tums and stay on the left side. Try to remember that you can go from not dilated at all to active labor in just a couple of hours. Be encouraged! (:
  • I'm at 41+4 today...all I can say is do a puzzle! I've done two already and it really takes your mind off the discomfort! I'm sure you'll meet your baby soon!
  • Well went into early stages of labor at home on 4/20 was scheduled to be induced 4/22. Waited until contractions were 5 minutes apart. 4/21 I went to the er. My water broke when the rn checked my cervix at the omitions part. Was in strong serious labor for 12 hrs. My baby just wouldn't come out. Stuck at 9cm dialated for a few hour dr. Decided to give me an emergency c-section. He had been in placenta with leaking fluids for far to long. Baby was born 4/22/15. He was 9lbs 11 oz. my starting weight before the baby was 98lbs. I'm only 5ft 2in. He was in my birthing canal and couldn't come out.
  • 40 + 4 today. Woke up super nauseous with a terrible headache. Trying not to throw up but reading that nausea can be a sign of impending labor. I sure hope so. I am so sick of being sick! Anyone else having nausea? I go for my non stress test this afternoon. 
  • hpolanskhpolansk member
    edited April 2015
    About to be 5 days over due with baby number 4. Shouldn't this one come early? My girls age 6 and 4 don't believe baby is coming anymore because il keep telling them tomorrow!