2nd Trimester
Options

Downers Grove, IL

Hi! I am due to deliver at Good Sam in Downers Grove in August. This is my first and I was wondering how people feel about the hospital. I'd really like to do an all natural unmedicated birth and I've heard some people say they aren't for it. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks so much!

Re: Downers Grove, IL

• Options
    The forums have boards specialized to local areas, try one of those.
  • Options
    This is totally unrelated to your question, but I was born at Good Samaritan hospital in Downers Grove! I moved when I was 2 though, so I have no info for you-- but good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's where I'm giving birth I've only heard wonderful things but it depends on your doctor, My doctor will be on of four from Wesr Suburban Obstatritions. They're amazing and I love all but one of them the one I'm not totally fond of is still super understanding and open with me! If your still not convinced they offer a class where you spend the day at the hospital you get a tour, a Lamaze class and a few other perks if you want the into for that I can send it to you :3 good luck with everything!!
  • Options
    I was born at good Sam in 1992! Haven't ever been back there cause we moved to Wheaton and now I live in Texas but my mom loved the hospital back then! Sorry I can't be any help, good luck!