April 2015 Moms

For The Late April-ers - Post Labor Signs/Symptoms Here!

2»

Re: For The Late April-ers - Post Labor Signs/Symptoms Here!

• Uuuughh. 39 +3 here. 50% effaced and 1cm. Pelvic girdle pain has dominated my life for the past 15 days. It's intense to the point of tears. I'm icing and heating and seeing a chiro. My midwives tell me my only relief will be when baby comes, which feels like NEVER. I have intense urges to nest too, but I can't walk or put pressure on my hips so I'm just sitting here thinking about all the dirt in my house.
  • nellie13 said:

@astrat017 this happened to me too! He went bananas for a whole weekend. My midwife seemed non-plussed but said it could be baby getting into position. I'm just going to believe this for my sanity these last few weeks/days.

Great news is that once he stopped moving I started contracting and our babe was born about 4am this morning. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • nellie13nellie13 member
    edited April 2015
  • astrat017 said:

nellie13 said:

@astrat017 this happened to me too! He went bananas for a whole weekend. My midwife seemed non-plussed but said it could be baby getting into position. I'm just going to believe this for my sanity these last few weeks/days.

Great news is that once he stopped moving I started contracting and our babe was born about 4am this morning. :)
    Congrats! Hoping the same holds true here ;)
  • 40 weeks + 1 day. Only 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, no contractions or loss of mucuos plug! Doesn't seen like this little guy will be coming anytime soon I feel completely fine! Although it would be nice to start to feel something!
  • Was due on the 19th. Was having diarrhea Sunday/Monday and woke up nauseous and vomiting today. I feel so sick. Some cramping and tightening (probably BH contractions) but nothing seem to turn into anything. I don't know how much longer I can feel this way. Thank goodness I stopped working this week! Heading to the OB for a non stress test this afternoon. 
  • @lmari87 how did your appt go?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It went well. Had a membrane sweep done and have been having contractions and lost some of my plug this morning - hoping labor is near! I am scheduled to be induced on 4/30 if she's not here by then but I sure hope she is! How are you feeling? My nausea/vomiting and severe headache only lasted a day thank goodness! Hope things are progressing for you!
  • I'm 40w4days. Really concerned that baby is moving around like a nutter. Does anyone else have the same???
  • Lost my plug this morning at around 5:30 been having contractions ever since. Hoping this is the real thing! They are about 7 to 10 mins apart right now but it could go on all day and night! We shall see!
  • Still (not so) patiently waiting over here.

@lmari87 thinking baby thoughts!!

Good luck @kristyrankin ! Keep us updated!

@Layla75 yes some days she kicks and pushes like crazy!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lost my entire plug last night and was having a ton of cramping - was up until 430am (just insomnia) and now here I am still no progression. UGH. 
  • Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm 39w4d now, I started having contractions/cramping at like 6:30pm tonight, it's now 2:15 and I can no longer sleep through them. Starting to time them out but they are still 10-11 minutes apart. I'm hoping this is the real deal. I have had some soft stools during this time frame, and I'm a FTM and I've read it may be a sign of true labor. I'm getting kind of hungry too, any veterans here have advice on snacks? I'm thinking I should keep it light, maybe some fruit or crackers & peanut butter.
  • @kmerkle1 exciting!! If I were you, I'd eat something protein and carb loaded now since you may not be eating for awhile once you get to the hospital. Fuel up!! Keep us updated!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll be 40 weeks on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I lost my mucus plug 3 weeks ago. I've been dilated to 2 and 50% effaced for 2 weeks now. Baby has dropped more this last week and according to my doc is in a great position. No contractions yet. Having trouble sleeping, looser stools, no discharge or anything.
  • Update: ok, so the contractions got to about 7-8 mins apart, then slowed to every 10 minutes, then we had sex... they got twice as intense and they've been regularly coming every 5 mins for 2 hours! It does work! Lol mucus plug is gone too :D I think it's baby time!
  • Just had some bloody show! Hopefully things progress at good pace from here! Not a week from now lol.
  • @kmerkle1 did you have your baby? <3  
    BabyFruit Ticker