Multiples
Options

FOOD!!!

I'm needing ideas on how to stay full. I have no cravings, I'm just hungry all the time. If I don't eat I get sick, so I try to make sure I'm on top of it. My doctor recommended protein shakes. Anyone do these? What would you put in it exactly? What have you been eating? 

I've been eating lentils, cheeses, eggs and small portions of meat with my meals. I'm just so tired of being hungry all the time! Anyone else have this problem? I eat every 2 hours sometimes less. I want to make sure my babies are healthy and getting what they need  :):) 

Re: FOOD!!!

• Options
    Welcome to pregnancy with multiples! :) I'm hungry all.the.time.

I keep snacks on me at all times and I eat every 2-3 hrs. I'm in sales so I'm in the car all day- I have my "feedbag" with ice pack to keep things cold. I focus on getting protein and carbs at each snack- Greek yogurt, string cheese/fruit, trail mix, protein bars, hard boiled eggs/fruit.

You can buy protein powder for shakes- and mix it with ice, milk and/or fruit. I always add some dry pudding mix to protein shakes to make them taste better- some protein powders aren't that yummy.

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I would make boobie bites all the time! They are good for lactation too after birth and would help with my constant hunger!

You can find the recipe on Pinterest (just search for Boobie Bites). They are no bake cookie balls: peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips, little bit of honey, little bit of coconut, I added a little bit of flax seed and also some steel cut oats along with the oatmeal after I had the babies to help with my supply. I also pretty much lived off of smoothies. Nothing else sounded good!
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!