Late Term and Child Loss
Options

loss check in 4/12/15

Welcome to the check-in! I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 

QOTW: What is on your mind?How was Easter?

Re: loss check in 4/12/15

• Options
    Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?
    DH and I have decided to continue therapy. It's nice to know that a trained professional doesn't think I'm crazy.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal?
    Next goal is to make it through a few consecutive days if work in a row. Only plan I have is to avoid people and wear headphones to block everyone out.

QOTW: What is on your mind?How was Easter?
    Trying to distract ourselves by fixing up our yard now that it's nice out. We figure since we don't have the baby to focus on this year, we can focus on other projects that will make us happy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    IzzilIzzil member
    Easter was rough as it was the day I miscarried. It was bittersweet. I was able to be with my family though, which was comforting.

My goals are to establish healthier habits - eating breakfast (which I hate), cutting back on coffee, drinking plenty of water, and getting more exercise. I figure being healthy can only increase my ultimate goal.

My next goal is to have fun trying to make a baby once my body returns to its cycle. I desperately want to avoid making it a chore, so working on having a positive attitude and GOOD sex!