Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Intro - pregnant after 3 m/c

Hi, I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself.  I am 8W5D pregnant after 3 miscarriages last year.  So far we have had two good ultrasounds and have heard the baby's heartbeat.  I'm still a nervous wreck.  Any prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby would be much appreciated!

Re: Intro - pregnant after 3 m/c

• Options
    Best of luck to you! In had a friend go through 3 m\c and later had two healthy children quite naturally. Happy thoughts your way.
    Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had 4 previous m/c and currently 18 weeks with this baby!!! Hang in there the early days drag by.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy! I feel like every day does drag on! We had another good ultrasound and I am so thankful for each day without complications. We go in tomorrow for genetic testing - so nerve wracking!
  • Options
    I'm at 18 weeks after 3 m/c. It's hard to try and enjoy being pregnant. Try not to constantly worry (easier said than done I know)
  • Options
    aimee00aimee00 member
    Hey! Keep the faith! I had 3 m/c last year all before 10 weeks and now I'm 13 weeks and all looks good.
    I didn't dare let myself believe it might work but we are proof that you can do it too!
    I wish you the absolute best of luck
    Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm now 13w5d with a healthy baby girl. Fingers crossed that this is our rainbow!
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks after 2 miscarriages last year. I also have a bicornuate uterus which complicates things a bit. Have our first u/s tomorrow and am a wreck worrying. We've never seen a heart beat so if we can get that far it will make us happy!

Did any of you with multiple miscarriages have to take any meds to help sustain a following pregnancy? How does the genetic testing work?

Prayers and good thoughts to all of you! We'll be taking our rainbow babies home before we know it!
  • Options
    @jenatomy I took progesterone until 12 weeks this time around. I also started acupuncture after the last loss. We did the Harmony blood test at 10 weeks. Thankfully it came back low risk. My husband has a chromosome issue involving the 13 chromosome so I was worried about trisomy 13. I'm 14 weeks now and we have had 5 good appointments of ultrasounds and heartbeat checks. It is hard not to worry after multiple losses, but I am optomistic that this is our rainbow baby! Sending prayers and good thoughts for your appointment tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thank you for the info @sswartout! We had a great ultrasound this time and saw our 7 week munchkin and the heartbeat! We've never gotten to that point with the other two pregnancies so needless to say it was amazing. They even said my BC uterus was stretched out enough already that they could barely see an abnormality so at this point they don't think it'll be an issue down the road. Next appt is at 12 weeks and no talk of progesterone supplements. Hopefully baby keeps doing what's its supposed to be doing! Good luck to you and your rainbow baby!!
  • Options
    Praying like crazy!