September 2014 Moms
Options

Baby sleeping troubles

My daughter has always been the best sleeper. Before this week, I wouldn't even be able to tell you the last time she woke up at night. All of a sudden she won't sleep unless she's laying on top of me. I try to sneak her into her crib once she's asleep and she immediately wakes up crying. I don't want to start this bad habit of her sleeping with us so young, but if she doesn't, no one gets any sleep! Any suggestions on what to do???

Re: Baby sleeping troubles

• Options
    is she teething?
  • Options
    She's been acting like she's teething since she was 3 months old. But no bumps in her mouth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Actually, mine has been doing the same thing this week. She is a little congested so she can't get in a deep sleep so I think she's just frustrated. I'm hoping it's just allergies and will be over quickly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    My little one is waking 3-4 times a night all of a sudden. Why??? She's not teething (she already got the first two) and she's not congested. I don't want to do CIO but oh my is this killing me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My son just went through a week of this. It was absolute misery, sooo exhausting. I still have no clue what was wrong but thankfully he's sleeping through the night again. I'm guessing teething as he had no fever or congestion. We did use orajel Tylenol bedtime bath soap and lotion....I think it really just had to run its course though.
  • Options
    Teething, growth spurt, ear infection, it could be anything. Whatever it is, going to pass soon so stick to your routine and crib. Make sure she is well fed, warm and comfortable for the bed. Do you still swaddle her? We use a sleep sack for bedtime and it's a part of our routine. There is something about the sack which comforted lo to sleep. She slept straight 7 hours on day one. I love that they came with shoulder snaps. Super easy to
    use n care.
    She enjoys being snuggled in good for bed. Here's the link, https://www.babydeedee.com

• Options
    I noticed my daughter woke up like crazy over night during growth spurts and when she was trying to master a new skill.

Do you allow a small flat plush or lovey in the crib with her at night? Once my daughter was older and strong, we allowed her tiny lovey overnight. Helped comfort her and it helps her sleep!