amandaleigh1amandaleigh1 member
edited April 2015 in Success after IF

Hi ladies! Good luck to
those ladies cycling!!

((Hugs)) to everyone
 else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to 
anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on
their own, or via injectibles,IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

A check-in will be
posted every week. Please reply to the check-in post if you would like to be
added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to
 provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. Once you get
 pregnant please post about your first and second beta then move over to the
 pregnancy check in.

QOTW: I am in need of toddler lunch inspiration—What is your child’s favorite lunch?

TTC, without meds,
hoping for a wonderful "surprise!

bleebebebebe- I had an
appointment with my RE yesterday for a fluid ultrasound. All looked fine. So I
got my calendar and a birth control Rx. BCPs should start in about 2 weeks with
my next period and meds begin in mid March. It's kind of starting to feel real
that we are really about to go through this again. Getting nervous too....

emwaiting – 6/18 We are
currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own. Praying for
that little miracle to happen. You know be one of those
that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha I will
be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it
won't come on it's own. If it isn't here in another week then they will do a
blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period.
Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating. We had to do
IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so
time to save $$ again!

fullfhope- we are TTC on
our own right now, going to RE on December 29 and we will make a plan then for
going forward.

Gregermis- Last
cycle was a bust (nut surprising after the bad tummy bug).  AF held off
just long enough that we should get a shot this month.  DH is back
tomorrow and has his repeat SA on Wed!

iloveflipflops- Not much
going on just waiting to meet with RE next month had to reschedule this months
appt due to the lovely winter weather.

katekat8721-AF came and
went and was horrible. We are still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be
nice but ya know. We filed our taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to
cover the FET, so that's a load off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this
cycle was all jacked up, I don't know if I should expect AF this weekend or if
it'll be another 50+ day cycle. Annoying!

Nursey (Okitty)- AF is 4
days early--ugh. We are on our way out* of breastfeeding so I'm hoping the
change in hormones will be in our benefit. We can't start any adoption prep
until DS is 18mos, so I guess we'll keep going the old fashioned way til then. DH
broke my heart last night. Before AF showed I speculated that my supply drop
could be due to a pregnancy. He said he got butterflies and excited thinking
that it was a possibility and was tickled at the prospect of another LO. Knife
to the heart dude. He's too sweet.

MAbride0808-Cycle 3 was
a bust. We are just going to continue to TTC until our RE appointment in March.

TTC, with treatments

1983Lindsey2- Nothing at all going on here. Just still trying to drop the baby weight before my IVF appointment June 10th. Lost 4.4 lbs last week. My next weigh in is Friday. Edit to add I have about 25 to go before I am a healthy weight again.

amandaleigh1- I am on my first of many weeks of BCP in prep for FET. I am prolonging the pill phase to avoid a planned vacation/visit to family.

Ann679-I had my
retrieval yesterday. I'm completely shocked. They got 8 eggs and 6 of them
fertilized. That's more than my first 2 cycles combined. Now I'm
 hoping for some good growth.

Bellalou – AF arrived early, which is fine by me. I have to wait til my day 4, on Friday to go, cause my mom is too sick to watch P so I hafta rely on my MIL. Been taking all my vitamins so I'm really hoping something can happen, here. Just bummed that if it works, the DOB will be day after P bday. Not to mention DEC is crazy expensive to begin with! There would be 4 bdays and Christmas. Ugh.

Blueinred - As for me, I am planning to do a FET with my last frostie in May, probably around the 15th if all goes according to plan. I honestly have no reason to think the results will be different from my previous 3 FETs. Neither the hysteroscopy nor the endometrial biopsy results were significant and my current RE could not think of any reason I haven't been successful. No treatment is 100% successful and someone has to be on the short end of good luck.

christina- Still on Estrogen. Have labs and U/S scheduled for Thursday.

Efhoping2010- Have my 
vivelle patch on and am injecting cetrotide then waiting for AF next
week to have baseline for IVF/ICSI#4, will find out this week if financing
 will go through otherwise we will have to delay and slowly pay towards it, no
financing options at the "big clinic", blah

hham10 (- Finally getting to update. We ended up canceling our April cycle but are fully ready to start as soon as AF shows so much likely end of may or early June fet. So once AF shoes its on to bcp. I'm getting more anxious and excited.

hugmonkey- Received all
my meds. I go for my day 2 ultrasound on Wed (on day 3 because of the blizzard
we're expecting). So, I may be started my injections
 soon. It feels unreal to be starting again.

June0609- We got 5
 normal frosties after PGS. FET is scheduled for 12/10.

Kaf7- I am now 14dp5dt in the world's longest 2+ww. Beta is thurs and then we are into a 4 day weekend and I am in a town with no weekend lab services so I suspect beta 2 won't be until next Tuesday. I poas yesterday again since I had bought a 2 pack and the second line was still there. I have a lot of cramping and nausea that is worsening day by day so I am hopeful this is the real deal. Beta = 1722! Very similar to what it was with ds. They don't want a second beta and I am free to arrange an 8 week ultrasound locally. Yay!

Millie1984- Im waiting
to start an IVF cycle—just waiting for AF so I can start BCPs (which will
hopefully be any day now...)

Pinkmickey24-9/17 Cycle
3 is underway. Going to sit down and chat with DH about when we should return
to the RE. I want to cycle August/September again because a May/June baby if
all works out is much nicer on a teacher's schedule, but I would be grateful
for a baby at anytime in the year.

Run20K-We're just
waiting on AF to show (today or tomorrow) and then will start BCP for IVF #3!!!
I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I hope to
have my protocol on Tuesday. Good luck everyone!

STL34-I had an
ultrasound today before they thawed our last embryo and there appeared to be
fluid in my uterus and my lining looked off. So, I was cancelled
again. I am not sure what we are going to try next.

Thosethreewords- I'm sure most of you followed my drama post. My cycle was a bomb from the beginning. They triggered early because my E2 started to flat line. 4R - I got two different stories from the nurse and the RE. But I'll go with the RE's version - 3 did not fertilize normally, 1 was immature - they did FICSI and matured it in the lab - but it did not grow. So, there is nothing to transfer. I also had a stomach flu followed by a horrible cold (maybe flu) during all of stims - and the RE thought that the illness could have effected the outcome. The RE wants me to wait a full cycle and then do a natural start - so I'll start again in about 6 weeks. She is still optimistic there is a good egg somewhere in there. We're changing back to Follistim, which is the brand we used in my successful cycle - as well as the same Menopur/Follistim ratio we used 18 months ago. The 6 week wait is good because, hopefully, that will coincide well with my ankle healing and being able to drive again (I hope).

trigirl79 – First appt
 was last Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!

WadzFaith-In 2ww
purgatory after we transferred 2 embryos on Nov 2nd. Ist Beta will be 11/14 (9
days to go!)

wreckitsmommy- Thank you
for telling me about this check-in! I'll be sure to keep you all updated on
Friday's appointment when we go get SCSA results! Once we get Friday's results
we'll decide on a month to cycle and will keep
trying naturally until then!

ON A BREAK, hoping to
get back in the game soon

missilini- We have our
appointment with our RE tomorrow afternoon. I'm a little nervous that we are
all ready at this point. Does anyone know about a medication donation program.
We have to pay for everything out of pocket.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: ***ttc again check in 4/8***

• Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I have spent a great deal of time on The Bump since TTC back in 2009. I eventually and fortunately had my DD through IUI in Oct 2011. Both she and I have had a tough year health wise but I am now hoping to TTC a sibling in the next few months. Just saying hello and again looking forward to the comfort and information of these boards!
  • Options
    Hi @summerwife! Let me know when you want to be added officially to the check in!

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle Status: IVF/ICSI #4 at the big clinic with fresh PESA and then CCS testing and later FET

They retrieved only 9 eggs, blah

And fertilization report using the fresh sperm from PESA was 6 eggs were mature and ICSI'd and 4 fertilized normally.

I do not get another report until day 6 to say how many made it to blast and were sent for CCS, but I plan on calling embryology tomorrow for an update since day 3 is when I usually them in prior cycles.

QOTW: Quesadillas are easy to make in the oven :)

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @summerwife Welcome!
    @efhoping2010 I am rooting for your 4 embryos!! FX for you :)

I am down another 2.5 lbs this past week, making 20 lbs since January 12. I have 8 weeks left until my IVF appointment June 10th, and would like to loose another 20 by then to be a healthy weight for my consult. It's gonna be hard, but I will just my best and get as close as I can. I am hoping to do a freeze all in July/Aug.
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    I haven't been around in a while (since my last FET was cancelled in February).  We finally transferred my lonely frozen embryo last week.  My beta is tomorrow.  My insides are tied in knots!  

Welcome, @summerwife!
    @efhoping2010, FX for your embryos!  Four is a good number of embryos!
    @1983Lindsey2, congratulations on the weight loss!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Not much going on meeting with a new RE this week for a consultation. I'm so anxious and have so many mixed emotions going into this appointment it's such a strange feeling heading back into a place that helped you to conceive after you have gone on to have a happy healthy baby when so many others I know that are going to be in that waiting room are struggling and just starting the infertility process my heart will definitely be torn sitting in there again. I'm just praying and hoping that the RE says we can do the same protocol with my next cycle that I don't get any ovarian cysts and that clomid and iui that helped us conceive our son works again for me and I have another healthy pregnancy good luck to everyone cycling or about to begin a cycle.

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
    March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    Early update - beta was negative.  

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    @STL34 I'm so sorry :(

Timing did not work as hoped, DH was too wiped out (sad but understandable I guess).  We were going to do Femara + TI this cycle, but I've already decided I'm chickening out and pushing it back one more cycle.  That way I can continue to nurse DD until she's 2 (5/10!) like I was originally hoping.  DH's bw all came back normal, but still waiting on SA results.
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    Hi Everyone,

I new to the forum, the 2ww is killing me and forums has been keeping me motivated and well informed.

After 3 years of TTC, DH and I have been seeing a RE for approximately a 1 year.

What i found out over the year, i had endometrisis (3/14) which lead to 3 years of horrible menstrual cycles. After antibiotic treatment, I was told everything should clear up. After about a year of exams of DH and I we still have not recieved a clear explanation for IF.
    I was placed on letrozole cycle day 3-7, started opk day 10. Went in for IUI on day 16. P4 done today and 1 week left to test!

After OV I had 3 days of cramping from left ovary and dpiui 4 to today i have been feeling so nauseated, which i believe is really early for it to be a cause related to treatment.

• Options
    @STL34 I am so sorry :( 
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5

• Options
    I'm so sorry @STL34. Wishing you peace as you move forward. Please feel free to PM me if you need someone talk with.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers