November 2015 Moms
Options

Monday randoms

have a random thought? Just want to chat with other bumpies? Post here!!!

Re: Monday randoms

• Options
    Well.. i thought this time around i'd be in the lucky 25% that didn't get nausea because so far so good, then this morning I feel like i've been hit by a truck.

I'm scared of having two sometimes because a few people i've talked to have been super dramatic about how much harder it is and I already feel like i'm not the mom of the year because I have to work full time and spend more time than i'd like to letting DS watch tv so I can try to keep up with the house... but I'm not even doing a great job at that. 

Right now I just feel a little defeated and if i'm like this with only one I dont know what's going to happen with 2. 
  • Options
    Random: I'm crazily overwhelmed by laundry right now, because of the season change! I don't understand how my mom used to change out seasons of clothing so quickly and easily. I've ended up with random piles of laundry everywhere: whether it fits or not, whether it's in season or not, and but what if it's cold in the morning/evening? And added to that the it doesn't fit now, but it probably will soon as I grow.... Yikes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am very happy ! I'm first time mom and taking this experience with smile on my face . My husband wasn't happy on a beginning as me but now he is more and more getting into idea he will be a DAD. He goes to all my doc visits i feel like we are a team . Can't wait till 1st tremister is over with all worries
  • Options
    I realized this board stopped doing Monday checking... Guess I know what thread I'll be starting :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    CarrieOct15CarrieOct15 member
    edited April 2015
    Crossing my fingers that this weekend is sunny & warm, because we're planning on taking announcement pictures on Saturday! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We bought our first house! We haven't told too many friends/family as we are making sure everything goes through with inspection but I am so excited to finally have a place that we own! Ready to find out what our little jellybean is so we can decorate the nursery! 

Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Since my parents have found out that this pregnancy has been rather rough and the doctors haven't given us the best odds it's as if they've both dropped off the planet. I went from talking to my parents throughout the week to they didn't even return my calls on easter. I know it's scary, I mean it's my pregnancy but come on! For better for worse I'm still their daughter.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Edited because it posted my comment twice?
  • Options
    I think I'm having unconscious baby naming anxiety! The two dreams I've had about the baby are both about having trouble naming it! In the first one, I gave birth to a boy in a house and then wanted to show him to people but he didn't have a name yet. And the one last night, I had a girl in a weird hospital and when I saw her I decided she couldn't be a Cecily (our top girl name) and instead she had to be Ella (which is not even on our list, but maybe should be?)
    So weird. Also, I am not a fan of my body's newfound habit of waking up at 5:30am for no reason and being unable to go back to sleep.
  • Options
    Just missed a call from my ob and of course they're closed now, and she had the results of my genetic screening blood test. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight! Ugh!
  • Options
    We go to my daughters GI consult tomorrow and I'm half thinking its a waste of time but then there's a part of me that's terrified something is actually wrong with her.

(Back story: she's super little and has had significant weight gain issues. We get her weighed tomorrow but she's around 15 pounds and just under a year old.)
    YCSWU
  • Options
    My mom jokingly told me to name the baby either George or Doris. I know she was kidding, but now I'm afraid of telling her the names we DO have picked out!

I know it's super early, but we've have the names picked since before we were married. And they're definitely NOT George or Doris... hahaha
    Baby number 1 on the way!
  • Options
    Ugh thought maybe ms was over and bam just woke up from a deep sleep and was sick. Glad dh was able to fall back asleep so quickly!