• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kaylee Ann
    Due 17april
    Born 14april at 0227
    7lb 11oz 19in

• Options
    kjuryfl said:

Introducing Justin Gregory II. Born 4/12/15 at 3:38am. 6lb 9oz. 19.5in.

My water broke at 9:40pm 4/11/15. Quick and easy labor/delivery. I was 37wks+4days.

Congrats!!!!
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Options
    Had my baby yesterday at 11:45 !! I went through a lot of pain but it was worth it , I now have my baby with me :D .
  • Options
    Sophie was born on the 9th April via planned Csection. 51cm and 3.3kg. I am completely in love https://babygalerie.first-moment.de/klinikum-schwabing/Sophie-119268
  • Options
    Those are some cute babies .. 
  • Options
    leannie25 said:

Emmett William was born April 4th...two days late. He weighed 7lbs and 13ozs and 20 inches long. I'd been in prodomal labour for three days. (Maybe thanks to the labour cookies is made!) When contractions got to 5 minutes apart, went to hospital for first time. I was only 2cm dilated and almost fully effaced. After an hour of walking sent us home. The next day contractions were much more painful. Headed back in, still 2cm and fully effaced. Gave me morohine for pain before sending home again. Did nothing for the pain besides slowing contractions. The third day, after contractions getting back to 5 minutes apart and lasting 2 we headed back again. This time I was at 3cm so they kept me. Epidural went in at 7:00pm, broke my water, hooked up the oxytocin, and by 3am was fully dilated. After two hours of pushing, and dr having to do a bit of baby maneuvering, they brought out the forceps and had to pull him out. He was born at 5:57am. Baby was healthy. Besides the 4th degree tears, I'm managing too! He's a sweetie!

I feel for you with a 4th degree tear. I had a 3rd degree episiotomy and then a second and it was the worst thing. Praying this baby doesn't do that to me! Happy healing!
  • Options
    Congrats to you all. Beautiful babies!