July 2015 Moms
Options

Friday Check-In (April 3)

Hello Ladies! If your new to the Friday Ticker Change, or I have missed you and you will welcome your bundle(s) on Friday (July 3rd, July 10th or July 17th, July 24th or July 31st) please jump in! We would Love to have you!

List
amhoover88 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

bnk2012 Jul 3, 2015 (It’s Twins) TEAM BLUE (X2)

ccarrozzal Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

DenaMaree Jul 3, 2015 TEAM GREEN

erinnlou Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

indiejavamama3 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

mnj05 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

shannonota Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

sutivim2 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM PINK

qtjo5 Jul 3, 2015 TEAM BLUE

AlexandraMarcotte Jul 10, 2015 TEAM PINK

iteachkids81 Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

Jacmariec Jul 10, 2015 TEAM BLUE

jennykayt89 Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

mommamorales Jul 10, 2015 TEAM GREEN

paradebegone Jul 10, 2015 TEAM BLUE

grlplz Jul 10, 2015 TEAM PINK

AmommyB Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

bluepie19 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

cwhiteh1 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

erinnlou Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

Farahmina Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

klirwin82 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

Kyrenora Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

lcourter24 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

nashely Jul 17, 2015 (It’s Twins) TEAM BLUE & TEAM GREEN

nessie6400 Jul 17, 2015 TEAM GREEN

SewSewBlessed Jul 17, 2015 TEAM BLUE

snlinega Jul 17, 2015 TEAM PINK

shay092185 Jul 24, 2015 TEAM BLUE

chelsea13elyse Jul 31, 2015 TEAM GREEN

Week/fruit:

Team: (blue/pink/staying green)

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?

QOTW: what is something that surprises people about you?
    BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: Friday Check-In (April 3)

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    Week/Fruit - 27, rutabaga

Team - blue

Appointment - next one is April 15

Rants/Raves - People are starting to comment that I look pregnant now, I guess that's good because I've felt like I look it for a long time. I just realized that by this time last pregnancy, my hips were already killing me at night, but we have a new mattress and it's really helped!

QOTW - People are surprised at how naive and innocent I still am. I grew up in a small country town where we did not see many things. I think the most scandalous thing that ever happened was a teacher catching two students (special needs students) having sex in the bathroom. I'm not saying things didn't happen, but we never heard about it. I saw my first gay couple when I moved to a bigger college at age 20 and was floored. I did not have my first drink of alcohol until age 23 and still don't drink much at all. My knowledge of anything sex related is very limited and it embarrasses me to talk about that subject in length, even with DH. I am 28 and there are so many things I still do not know about, I'm sure. I teach 6th graders and the things they know and are comfortable with far surpass me and it mortifies me.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    Week/fruit: 25 weeks - cauliflower

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) - staying green

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: I had my 24 week checkup last Friday. Everything was measuring perfectly and heart beat was a steady 152 which it's been for a while now.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Feeling good, although I'm having the serious feeling of a bruised pubic bone. I know I didn't have that with DD. Baby moves every day but has really active and lazy days. I hate lazy days (which today is). 

QOTW: what is something that surprises people about you? - I was raised in Switzerland :p
    Lilypie - (RRkJ)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mnj05 awe..love that your starting to get comments on showing! I felt the same way, when people started acknowledging my pregnancy I was all like "you've seen me a few times since I've had the belly and your just now noticing" but perhaps I was wearing clothes that hid it better before. We are also very much the same in being raised in a small town! My class size was 48 people and I started kindergarten with the same kids I graduated with! I hated how cliquish the groups in school were!! There were also no different ethnicities outside of white anglo. Portland Oregon was eye opening, but Washington DC was even more so for me!

@nessie6400 those lazy days will end soon and you'll be able to practically time when LO will make an appearance! Sorry about the painful hip bone..yuck! Switzerland is on my list of places I still want to visit!!
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• Options
    Week/fruit: 26 head of lettuce (bump) or butternut squash (ovia)

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) BLUE

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: glucose test on apr23

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Had a massage today so I'm pretty good. The omeprazole has been helping my reflux ace other than occasional trouble sleeping I'm doing ok. I notice I'm more apt to be constipated if I'm not getting enough water so I'm trying to really drink a lot!

I'm Canadian (but you don't sound Canadian)
    My age (you look do much younger) (i tell them it's because my chubbiness makes me look younger)

In college a lot of people were surprised i was straight. I had super short hair and volunteered for the gay pride association on campus.
    ~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 27/ rutabaga

Team: Blue

Recent Appointments: Next on is the 13th. I get another US and most likely my glucose testing.

Rants/raves: This RLP has been killing me lately. Other than that, been feeling pretty good. I'm getting really excited to meet my little one :)

QOTW: People always think I'm younger than I am (I'm only 19, so the must think I'm like 12 lol). So it usually also comes as a surprise that I have a child, two jobs, and am a full time college student. All while being pregnant. People are usually surprised when they find out I have a tattoo as well. Other than that I'm not that surprising lol
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new here!

Week/fruit: 23/grapefruit

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) blue!

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:

My last appointment we found out we were having a boy! My next appointment is April 10th.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Super tired this week fire some reason. My acid reflux is beyond horrible and it makes it difficult to eat much of anything anymore (could be attributing to the exhaustion). On the other hand my little one is kicking and bouncing around in there right now and I can't help but smile :)

Probably my sense of humor.. it tends to sway towards the crass and inappropriate lol I blame it on my brothers.

• Options
    Week- 25!

Team- Pink!

Recent Appointment- upcoming one next Wednesday so nothing new to report. Going in early to have a tour of the hospital where we will deliver and to do glucose test- yay.

How are you feeling- My husband and I are on a babymoon in Italy right now so lots of walking is definitely causing some back pain. Lots of breaks and water for me! Currently feeling like I have gained weight in just my legs (out of nowhere!) and baby bump. Excited that so many people can recognize the bump clearly without just wondering now!

QOTD: People definitely don't think I am as far along as I am but that is changing super fast bc she has gotten so big the last couple of weeks.
    Jumping on the age bandwagon- I have heard this since I was in highschool. Hated it then, don't mind it as much now. I am 28 and have people think I am 18 all the time. Including our tour guide today. She didn't seem surprised or say anything about my husband being 32 though... Interesting.. :)
  • Options
    @iteachkids81 oh how envious I am of your getting a massage!! I was gifted one from a family I babysit for, but I've been saving it until I'm further along, not sure how long I'll hold out!! Good luck with your glucose test!

@erinnlou yuck, sorry about the RLP! I'm so envious of the additional ultrasounds. DH and I've talked about doing a 3D one from a outside source, but I just can't justify the "need" or cost.

@mandalynn814 welcome and many congrats on a healthy baby boy! As the weeks progress with all the activity of your LO you will only be feeling more and more tired. Hopefully you can get some extra R&R! I hear you on the reflux! Mine continues to kick my butt! I actually love being pregnant, but I won't miss this reflux!

@kdnelson10 Lucky You! Love, Love, Love Italy!! Hope your getting to see lots of awesome sites while also getting great rest! Having people recognize the bump is so much fun, it adds to the excitement of expecting!

• Options
    A little late but...

Week/fruit: Week 26, Head of Lettuce :)

Team: Pink

No recent appts.

Feeling: Kind of overwhelmed. I'm having one of those weeks where none of my clothes are fitting right, and I'm strangely feeling self conscious about my baby bump, lol. I love being pregnant, and can't wait to meet our LO, but I just want to wear my normal clothes and jeans again, and sleep on my stomach haha.

QOTW: Hm, I definitely agree with the age comments because I have a young looking face, so people often assume I'm either in high school or college, but I don't mind too much. Sometimes people are surprised to hear I'm from Texas because I don't have an accent lol
  • Options
    Hi this is the first time I've had a chance to reply and I'm still a day late!

Week/Fruit - 26 rutabaga

Team - blue

Appointment - I had one Thurs which was my first midwife appointment and I loved it! I've switched Dr's 3 times now because I'm attempting a vbac and haven't found a super supportive Dr so we're trying a midwife now.

Rants/Raves - I lost 23 lbs before I got pregnant this time so I actually look pregnant so that is exciting. I've had a lot of reflux and constipation, not fun.

QOTW - I also look younger than I am.