2nd Trimester
Options

Weird cravings

what have been your strangest cravings so far?
I literally just ate an entire jar of pickled beets for lunch...so good!

Re: Weird cravings

• Options
    NittanyPANittanyPA member
    edited April 2015
    Mine haven't been too bad. The weirdest has been Wendy's French Fries dipped in a chocolate frosty. Which isn't really all that weird I don't think?
  • Options
    I craved (and ate) toast with peanut butter, tomato and bacon in my first trimester. My husband thought I was nuts!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NittanyPA said:

Mine haven't been too bad. The weirdest has been Wendy's French Fries dipped in a chocolate frosty. Which isn't really all that weird I don't think?

Not weird at all...I do this not pregnant! Yum
  • Options
    I was eating sardines like crazy during 1st tri this time. It was hard not to go way over the safe fish consumption levels for the week. I've been craving blueberry muffins like crazy lately for some reason but that isn't so weird... Nacho cheese doritos dipped in melted cream cheese was my biggest craving with DD.
  • Options
    Mine aren't always the same. I love salty chips right now but I mostly crave things if I hear someone mention a food item. For instance, I just read a thread that mentioned tacos, now I want tacos.
  • Options
    My weirdest is peanut butter and sour pickle sandwiches.  But, DH thinks my mustard on tator tots is nuts.  My biggest craving however has been for fresh oysters. I've eaten them twice, and ONLY from somewhere I trust 100% to have fresh oysters.

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yesssss. Fries in a chocolate frosty!
  • Options
    LimieLimie member
    I've been craving fries in vinegar lately. Or just vinegar lol earlier in my first tri it was lemons, pickles, and watermelon with feta and vinaigrette dressing
  • Options
    Tomatoes. Which is crazy bc before tomatoes made me gag.
  • Options
    I'm practically vegetarian, I mean very slim line, I use mostly tofu based products and non animal proteins. Mainly because yummy red meat is expensive and I prefer the taste of veggie dishes for the most part... So far the ONLY things I EVER want to eat are 1) Big juicy steak 2) Meatloaf but only from the Cheesecake Factory and 3) A cheeseburger from this particular place called Fibber McGees. MAN I wish I had less expensive cravings, haha!!!!