1st Trimester
Options

Pregnant but not feeling it

hi all. newbie here.
found out i was preggies by accident, though i have been TTC. am 10 weeks now. 
Thing is, i dont feel preggies at all esp for the occasional breast heaviness & pain, and really weird tingles in my belly. 
is this normal? or should i panic?

Re: Pregnant but not feeling it

• Options
    I'd never tell someone that they should panic. That would solve nothing.

You're fine and that's completely normal. Pregnancy is different for everyone. The only symptoms I had were exhaustion and crying over everything from being hungry to enjoying a nice sunny day. I suggest reading a pregnancy book and getting familiar with the upcoming changes that your body will go through.
  • Options

I'd never tell someone that they should panic. That would solve nothing.

You're fine and that's completely normal. Pregnancy is different for everyone. The only symptoms I had were exhaustion and crying over everything from being hungry to enjoying a nice sunny day. I suggest reading a pregnancy book and getting familiar with the upcoming changes that your body will go through.

All this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Please don't panic it won't solve anything, and it can make things worse. There is normal variation in pregnancy symptoms so it's entirely possible that you're just one of the lucky ones that doesn't suffer severe pregnancy sickness, and by 10 weeks a lot of the morning sickness is going away for many women anyway, but you can ask your OB to do hormone tests in addition to ultrasound to make sure everything is on the right track. That way if there is an issue you can treat it early if it's treatable, which improves the chances of successful outcome, and if everything's normal you can completely relax knowing that you're just having an easy pregnancy.
  • Options
    Please don't panic it won't solve anything, and it can make things worse. There is normal variation in pregnancy symptoms so it's entirely possible that you're just one of the lucky ones that doesn't suffer severe pregnancy sickness, and by 10 weeks a lot of the morning sickness is going away for many women anyway, but you can ask your OB to do hormone tests in addition to ultrasound to make sure everything is on the right track. That way if there is an issue you can treat it early if it's treatable, which improves the chances of successful outcome, and if everything's normal you can completely relax knowing that you're just having an easy pregnancy.
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    edited March 2015
    Zhroma said:

hi all. newbie here.

found out i was preggies by accident, though i have been TTC. am 10 weeks now. 
    Thing is, i dont feel preggies at all esp for the occasional breast heaviness & pain, and really weird tingles in my belly. 
    is this normal? or should i panic?

First the word is "pregnant" not preggies. And how was it an accident when you were TTC? That is counterintuitive.

What are you hoping to feel? Not having morning sickness is a blessing and you wont feel the baby move until second tri.

• Options
    Dear sweet baby Jesus, don't wish morning sickness upon yourself...
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Options
    I'd be happy to trade symptoms with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"